February Favourites 2014!

March 04, 2014

I cannot believe we are already in March... where did the first two months go?! There is only 10 more to go for this year! Anyway, here are my favourites for the month. To be honest, I was really experiementing or anything this month and tried to work with a lot of my products so now set routine. However, these couple have become favourites this month.



Beauty Blender: Yep, I caved and got this. Actually two of them. And they are great. I have been using them more frequently this month. I love the finish it helps to give to the foundation and I like the way it helps to sheer out the coverage of a lot of my thicker foundations that tend to look cakey - *cough* Revlon Colorstay *cough*. Good tool but the cost is pretty depressing. I purchased mine off Lipstick Republic.

MAC Creme Cup: I wanted this for the longest time. I purchased it late last year when I was on holidays for a cheaper price than in Australia (approx. $20 AUD), but unlucky me... I lost it late in January when I went out for dinner. I seriously could not handle not having it. I was so upset and I tried to buy it, but they were sold out at the MAC counter I went to. I finally came across it at another and picked it straight up. I love this colour so much. It's the perfect pinky nude colour for my lips. I just enjoy wearing it and I find it compliments many of the looks I create. Favourite MAC lipstick.

Revlon Photoready Concealer: This is an old favourite of mine. This month my skin has gone crazy. I had pimples all over my chin and nothing could get rid of it... so next best thing? Conceal it! This has a very thick creamy concealer, too heavy for your undereyes but great with pimples. It gives amazing coverage and blends easily. A handy little friend this month.

MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer: A beauty blogger/vlogger cult product. It looks amazing under the eyes and is so easy to blend. You can apply heaps and still look flawless - no cakey looking undereye and no creases. What more could you want? Actually... a better pump would be good MAC.

BYS Blush Fierce Fuchsia: The BYS blushers are such great quality. A little powdery in general, but overall pigmentation and lasting power is fantastic. This blush is a deep fuchsia colour and looks terrifying in the pan, however, if you use a light hand this gives a gorgeous pinky flush to the cheeks. I purchased this in January and have picked this blush up the most during February. BYS blushers are a good purchase if you just haven't already tried them.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: I won't give too much away as I have got a full review and comparison with Bioderma coming soon... but I obviously have been enjoying it. It removes the makeup, it doesn't sting. Overall good. Stay tuned for the review!

What were your favourites this month? Anything new I should be trying?

Jacquelyn xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am in love with beauty blenders! They give the most flawless finish. I also love Creme Cup & MAC pro longwear. But I agree, I hate the pump!
    www.kateflowermaquillage.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete