Tuesday Thoughts #1

June 30, 2015

In order to keep me on track for my blog posts and videos I thought I would be a bit more personal with you all. I don't want to just be a beauty blogger, but I also want to share my life, thoughts, feelings and everything with you guys because I consider you all friends!

Basically I've decided to start a weekly "diary" type blog post every Tuesday (hence the name Tuesday Thoughts). This post will literally be a post on my weekly life. What's been happening, what I've been doing and my general thoughts.


This past week has been an absolute nightmare for me. I have been ridiculously sick with God knows what. It started on Monday afternoon, where I got a bit of a tickle and dryness in my throat. This then progressed to a full blown flu/cold/demon. I have been sniffling and sneezing like crazy, driving my boo absolutely bonkers.

Being sick has also meant I have done zero exercise, even though I am dying to head back to the gym, I've been spending my days recuperating in bed trying to gain some strength and give my body time to repair itself and fight the virus.

I have received a spur of motivation to do more and produce better content for both my blog and YouTube. I want to be the best I can for myself first and foremost and for everyone that views my blog entries and watches my YouTube videos! Additionally, I have been dying to reorganise my makeup collection and actually properly segment everything! I am not 100% sure how I want to do it, but I'm thinking I will use timber strips or foam card. I DON'T KNOW, HALP ME.

Um, WTF if Strobing? I have been seeing it pop up everywhere and people are losing their shit over it... but all I can see if a lot of highlighting and "wet" highlighting? Am I tripping? Lol, I will stop contouring when I'm dead and buried.

Sick of YouTube "haterz"... Like seriously, I post a video and literally before it even has been up for 10 minutes someone has already disliked it AND I know that they obviously haven't watched the video. It makes creating content for YouTube hard and discouraging and honestly makes me want to stop. Ah, the sadness.

So that is basically what a Tuesday Thoughts post will be like! Hopefully other weeks will be a bit more interesting, considering this last week was an absolute bitch to get through.

Jacquelyn xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this idea Jacquelyn! I was thinking of doing something similar so I can share more of my life with people as well. I find the strobing thing so weird, I don't contour everyday so that is what I normally do? Except maybe not packing it on that intensely but yeah, seems like a weird craze that has come out of nowhere! I liked learning more about you :)

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA so much lol at the strobing! Totally agree. People get into crazes too much and forget to take a step back! x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete