Bellabox June 2016 Unboxing

July 14, 2016

Yay! My June Bellabox arrived the other day and I am in love! So impressed with how much you receive this month! This months theme is "Winter Switch" and changing up your routine for the chillier months - definitely something that I recommend doing!

If you are interested in seeing what was in the June 2016 box, keep reading!



Cetaphil Cleansing Wipes
I've tried these before and quite liked them so I'm happy to see these included this month. You can never go wrong with a full-sized packet of makeup wipes! These wipes have been formulated for sensitive skin, fragrance free and dermatologist recommended.

Gelogic Nail Polish - Champagne
Ooooh, a nail polish! This is a gel-appearance nail polish but without the need of a UV light. I wish I got a funner colour than this creme nude, but I know I will get a bunch of wear out of this neutral shade during this Winter.

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
Yay! I've actually been wanting to try this toothpaste, but I couldn't justify the price (for a toothpaste, come on!). This claims to make your teeth 4 shades whiter. If you guys read my recent blog post about my visit at Puresmile, you'll know I'm wanting to have some pearly whites for my wedding day.

Dermal Therapy Lip Balm
I have lip balms everywhere so this will most likely be popped in a handbag or somewhere in my house for easy reach. You can't go wrong with some lipbalm and this is perfect for when the weather gets cold and your lips chapped. This says you should see results in 1 day... interesting.

Mizon Soothing Mask
YASSSS. Sheet masks are everything and I prefer them over regular masks in winter because they are less messy and help to apply so much serum to your skin. I've never heard of this brand, but I'm keen to test it out. This contains fresh lavender so I'm excited to try this out before bed!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
I've seen this in the shops before and have been intrigued by it. I've read on a couple blog that this is great for adding hydration and keeping your skin supple and moisturised. Keen to give this a whirl!

Your Tea - Skin Magic Tea
Now this is interesting. I'm already a fan of Your Tea - Tiny Tea Teatox so this looks intriguing. After a bit of googling, I see that this tea is meant to help fight acne and help keep your skin is beautiful condition. I definitely cannot wait to try this - I love tea so a tea that is going to make my skin look bomb? That sound like perfection in a mug.

What is your favourite subscription box? 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The tea sounds lovely. Something I'd love to try. Great box.

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty boxes have always intrigued me. I definitely need to subscribe to one. That soothing mask sounds wonderful.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete