My Experience: Hydradermie DI Facial with Guinot at Heart of Beauty

October 17, 2017

Lucky me! Another facial! This time something totally different from the team at The Heart of Beauty and Guinot*. Now, if you are anything like me, prior to this experience I wasn't too aware of Guinot and had never heard anything about them or their products. I did receive their night creme to test out a couple weeks prior and I was using that sporadically before my appointment, but honestly I was being pretty lenient in my regime.

Keep reading if you want to know more about this extremely different kind of facial!
  


The treatment started off as any regular facial would. Cleanse, exfoliate etc. Now, that was all well and good... but the stars of the show include electricity!

In this particular treatment an electric current runs through some cold metal rollers that the lovely therapist will continuously run across your face. This is meant to speed up cellular regeneration and send the currents into deep tissues of the skin. The therapist said that some people can feels slight zaps from the currents but generally not painful. I did experience some zapping however no pain at all. 

Following this, they used high frequency and oxygen to heal the skin. This was particularly helpful around my chin and jawline where I do tend to break out during hormonal times. On the breakouts, the therapist spent a little more time on each zit to really target it. This at time gave a dull pain but nothing overwhelming or unmanageable. 

Finally finishing with some SPF, my skin honestly felt incredible. It was slightly red from the treatment however that went down in no time. The real bonus from the treatment though was how my skin looked and felt in the days following. I could honestly see a difference in my breakouts -  they were minimal and had decreased in size and redness. I also noticed a difference in my skin texture. I was obsessed with running my fingers across my cheeks as it felt amazingly soft and plump.

I have never been to a treatment quite like this one, however I am so glad I gave it a try because I can see myself heading back to get another treatment when my acne flares up!

Have you tried a facial using electricity before? How were your results?

Let me know in the comments below!

Till next time...

*Treatment was provided for free, however all opinions are my own

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I guess you had a great experience here, hope so it will be suitable for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome blog. love beauty products that work see another great list on hhh-guide.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call them if you need some help editing your bank or credit card statements.
    I strongly recommend you to start a LIVE CHAT session before placing the order. OR you can even text or give a call to them.

    LiveChat:https://tawk.to/chat/5b056f7bd0f6723da57ecd06/default/?$_tawk_popout=true

    Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836

    Email: quickdocsfix@gmail.com

    Website: http://editingbankstatements.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read a lot of posts but the topic covered in this is the most comprehensive & helpful. I would definitely recommend it to others.
    If you need quick & discreet professional help to edit your scanned documents you should contact them.

    LiveChat:https://tawk.to/chat/5b056f7bd0f6723da57ecd06/default/?$_tawk_popout=true

    Call / Message on WhatsApp : +1 914 274 8666

    Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836

    Email: quickdocsfix@gmail.com

    Website: http://editscanneddocument.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, Nice information provided here. I think You have great experience and knowledge. You have to include topic on acne scars also

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your blogs. Just wanted to say that you are doing an incredible job!


    Jessika
    https://www.ceraonline.org/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such information. Because of this information we would improve our healthy lifestyle

    ReplyDelete