Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay - REVIEW

May 14, 2015

Before we get stuck into this review, I just want to say sorry for putting my blog to the back of my priorities. If you want to stay up to date with my life, you can follow me on my Instagram (my main point of contact) @heytherejacquelyn or on my YouTube (regular reviewing and tutorials) heytherejacquelyn. NOW ONTO THE REVIEW!

We all love a good face mask, and I've been dying to get my hands on the GlamGlow one... but really... I cannot afford $75 or whatever it is for the tiny little container! So after a little bit of snooping online, I came across this Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. I read a heap of reviews saying how similar it is to the GlamGlow one, that it really does a good job of cleansing your face. I was intrigued, especially because it was HELLA CHEAP. 

I've been having such an issue with my pores and blackheads, particularly on my nose. I'm at the point where I will just sit in front of the mirror and SQUEEZE to the point of tears trying to get them out!

Keep reading for some lovely close ups and my thoughts!






The Indian Healing Clay is a light olive powdered clay that you mix with either water or (my personal favourite) apple cider vinegar! A little word of warning, the apple cider vinegar absolutely reeeeeeks! I mix about two parts powder clay to one part ACV.



After applying the mixed mask, like every other mask, the formula turns to this cracked, green crisy layer. It should be noted this mask is the tightest feeling mask I have ever used, EVER. It feels so restricting, to the point you can actually feel your blood pulsing under the skin. It was honestly a relief to remove!

Before - After
I don't know if you can really tell in the above photo (excuse my extremely red face from removing the tight mask), but the pores on my nose were a LOT cleaner and had shrunk!

I was honestly super duper impressed by this product. Especially since I bought this entire tub of product off iHerb for only about $6!

If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to the GlamGlow, I recommend this one. I can't say how much of a "dupe" face mask it actually is, but it worked amazingly well for my skin and my pores! :)

DON'T FORGET MY CODE TO GET A DISCOUNT ON IHERB IS VOW650

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. YASSSS!!! I had heard it was a great dupe and been trying to get hold of it on iherb for so long! Super excited to try it now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try! Be warned though, the bitch stings!

      Delete
  2. I think this was mentioned in the instabeauty page as well! Definitely want to try this now!

    G.J - A Personal Style, Beauty & Lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it gurl! Who doesn't love an intense mask?!

      Delete
  3. Oh I want to try this now too!! But its unavailable until about August!! Boooo!

    Great post lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT LONG?! Are you serious? That's ages away :(

      Delete
  4. Ooooooo yeeeees this looks goooood & so cheap! Count me in x

    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I hope you do! I really enjoy mine for an intense treatment! :)

      Delete
  6. Ima buy this like right now! haha stalking your blog :p xx

    ReplyDelete