What have I been doing...?

May 29, 2015

THIS


If you weren't aware, I've started a YouTube channel a while back and tend to post on that more often then I actually blog!
This is my latest video and I would really love if you would like, comment and subscribe! :)

List of Products Used:
Makeup Academy Matte Perfect Primer
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
ChiChi Baked Eyeshadow To The Moon and Back and Living on a Prayer
Prestige Against All Odds Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Color Tattoo Tenacious Teal
Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner Black
Prestige Long Lasting Eyeliner Lively
Benefit Roller Lash mascara
Duo Lash Adhesive
xoBeauty The Soulmate
L'Oreal True Match
Maybelline Fit Me concealer
Collection concealer
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage SC-1
L'oreal Glam Bronze Eau De Soleil
MAC MSF Light
Boe Beauty Pressed Powder
Physician's Formula Bronze Booster Light to Medium
Essence Bloom Me Up Shimmer Powder
Benefit Hervana blush
ELF Eyebrow Kit Medium
Benefit Gimme Brow Medium
MAC Whirl lipliner
MAC Myth lipstick
Bloom Lip Gloss Clear

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Come back to blogging hehehe
    I like seeing you in my bloglovin feed! x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wish is my command! I have just written a whole bunch of posts and have scheduled them for the next two months. AW SHIT!

      Delete
  2. Loved that video! and the pop of blue just gorgeous.

    Nicole xo | www.nicolesbeautybabble.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to experiment with colours more in my day to day life - I always wear the same dang neutrals!

      Delete