Top 3 Undereye Concealers!

August 21, 2015

Luckily for me, my undereye bags and discolouration are nowhere near as bad as other bloggers I've seen. Praise the Lord. I have a bit of darkness around my eyes, but nothing that would stop me from leaving the house without makeup. In saying that I love a flawless undereye area, and these three in particular give me that Kim K sass.


Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW20: This is one of the most popular concealer in the beauty world and with good reason. This is my bae when I need a ridiculously FLAWLESS and smooth appearance under my eye. As you can see in the pic, this one has a bit more colour and is more orange toned to the other two. This helps to keep it natural (however, I can always add a lighter shade if I need a brighter look) and also counteract any blue tones I have. This is literally my favourite night out concealer because it ticks all of my boxes for coverage, thickness and wear time! It can get a little cakey if too much is applied, so I always make sure I use the least amount of product to give the desired effect.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Vanilla: Another cult product. This is a concealer that blends out beautifully and looks quite natural on the skin. This provides good coverage, but not as much as the MPL does. I use this both under my eyes and also on blemishes and my nose. I absolutely love the way this looks on my skin and definitely recommend it if you want a good multi-task product. The only downside I can find is the packaging. You would think the doe foot applicator would be good, and for the most part it is, but the product gets stuck to the sides of the glass tube and it is hard to get enough product out for application.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Fair 1: The cheapest of the bunch and an amazing concealer. This is my everyday bae. It provides full coverage and is similar in texture to the NRC, however this one is a little more difficult in blending out because it is quite thick and drying. I generally don't use this by itself under my eyes, but instead mix it using a Maybelline Fit Me concealer to make it more slippery and easier to smooth out. I wish this one was actually readily available in Australia, but luckily for me I purchased two in Thailand and got the lovely Dani to pick me up another!

I hope you guys enjoyed listening to why I love these concealers! Let me know what is your favourite undereye concealer!

Jacquelyn xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I own and love all of these!!! The collection 2000 ones are really great for everyday but I usually use pro longwear for a big night out! Lovely post xx

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  2. You iron rule your spine when all the way to stand me when your hands to prayer reheard you can close your eyes here tune into your browser went into your heart be here home how are you Omni Hydroxycut I'm just a few minutes craft will finish up for practice today with little bit of core work on the floor so go ahead and sit all the way down well right still moving into our.

    http://alphashredcritique.com/omni-hydroxycut/

    ReplyDelete