Lip Monthly August 2016 + Discount Code

September 26, 2016

Lip Monthly August 2016

Another month, another Lip Monthly bag! Like I've mentioned in my previously Lip Monthly bag blog post here, Lip Monthly is a subscription service which gives you full-sized products rather than samples every month for a super low cost of $12.95 + free shipping to Australia!

I have a discount code to save you 55% off your first bag - "JACQUELYN55"!



Lip Monthly August 2016

Lord & Berry Lip Liner  - Romantic Rose ($10)
This is a gorgeous rosey coloured lip liner which I think will be perfect for an everyday lip. I've seen Lord & Berry around before, so I'm super excited to try them out myself!

Manna Kadar Lip Crayon ($24)
I am in loooove. You guys know I am all about those everyday pink lips! This crayon is a gorgeous rosey pink, it feels smooth and creamy and applies evenly. What more can I ask for?!

Seraphine Lip/Cheek Gel ($20)
This is such a cool product, and wowsers, it stains so quickly! It is definitely a gel texture and I think I will be getting a lot of wear out of this for everyday. I hate the rose scent tho... 

Hikari Dual Color Stick - Dusk ($15)
For a name like "Dusk" you would imagine a more neutral shade, but this colour is bright and out-there. A gorgeous coral shade, this is so crazy pigmented and feels really light when applied. Perfect for spring!

Don't forget to get 55% off your first Lip Monthly bag with my code "JACQUELYN55". The bag is only $12.95 and that includes shipping to Australia which is insane!

Till next time...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow that's great value for a subscription box. Love the colours you got!

    Kayte
    www.imminentbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such good value! All full size products and only $12.95 - blows my mind!

      Delete
  2. I love these colors! $12.95 is a great deal.

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete