Review: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Palette*

April 12, 2017

Another day, another palette review! Charlotte Tilbury offer some absolutely stunning products and this Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette is not an exception! This is one of the first things I've tried from her, and honestly... it has got me wanting more!

If you want to read my full thoughts plus see it applied on my skin, keep reading!



This duo comes in a stunning rose gold luxurious packaging. This palette itself has a large and convenient mirror and the powders have a gorgeous embossing on them. Everytime I use this... I do feel a little bit fancy. I ain't gonna lie.

 

Sculpt:
This shade is a stunning neutral bronze shade with slight shimmers throughout. However, when applied on the skin, the glitter particles don't show and instead you are left with a luminous and natural finish to your cheeks. I find this shade to be the perfect shade for my fair skin as the shade itself is quite pale without being too warm or too cool. This adds the perfect contour to my cheeks  whilst still adding a little warmth.

Highlight:
A light vanilla type highlight, if you are a highlight junkie this one probably isn't for you. As you can see in the photo above, the highlight in the palette is soft and subtle and instead of being blinding, it resembles more of a "lit from within" glow. What I do love about this highlight is that it isn't too much for everyday and it also doesn't emphasize any texture on my cheeks. Definitely one to look at if you are worried or find regular blinding highlights pick up too much texture. 

I'm obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury at the moment and this contour duo honestly completes me! If you are after a subtle, natural kit - pick this one up, you won't regret it.

Have you tried it out before? Are you about the natural life or the strong dimension - let me know below!

Till next time...


*This product was gifted to me, however, as always, the opinions are always my own

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It's so damn pretty!!! <3 Loving the photos of you in your blog lately! Keep them coming!

    T
    www.tahanalee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked this up from Cult Beauty and I can't wait for it to arrive now!

    Lauren | Dose of Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's very weird how the shiny particles of the bronze part don't show up on the skin. I love this product so much, I try to avoid using it because I don't want the pretty pattern to vanish lol! xx

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete