Worth The Hype?! Anastasia Beverly Hills X Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit

May 22, 2017

If you haven't heard of the Anastasia Beverly Hills X Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit... what chu been doing?! This Glow Kit has been everywhere as of late and typical Jacquelyn, I couldn't not get it.
If you want to see some swatches and hear my thoughts on whether this product is worth it, keep reading!


Kitty Kat, Forever Young, Daydream, Forever Lit, Glo Getter, 143
Firstly, that packaging. The baby pink glittery outside is gorg and this stunner photographs so well. I think it is chic and compact, however it is made of cardboard, so if you aren't keen on spending a lot of money on a cardboard, plastic packaging you might want to keep this in mind.

The swatches above don't do the kit justice. Really, in that photo all the shades look super similar, but I can assure you that they definitely do not look the same. 

Shades:
Kitty Kat
A gorgeous pink, metallic highlighter. Super pigmented, however a little bit chunky.

Forever Young
Similar to Kitty Kat, however slightly more muted and paler. Again, this one is chunkier and super metallic.

Daydream
A peachy apricot highlight, smoother in consistency and pigmented. I personally wouldn't use it as a highlight but most likely a blush topper. 

Forever Lit
The palest of the kit, a white highlight with a slight shift in it. This is super creamy and doesn't look ashy at all. I always apply this right on the highest point to give an extra kick!

Glo Getter
A gorgeous rose gold shade. This is definitely one of my favourites in the palette - high shine, baby!

143
This one and Glo Getter are quite similar, with 143 being slighter more muted and not as foiled as Glo Getter. It has a slightly more golden tone than rose gold 

Forever Young
I've never tried a ABH Glow Kit before, but I have heard this is very similar in formula to their other kits. If that is correct, I am in love. The highlighters are pigmented, high shine and with a variety of shades to suit a number of skintones. 

Overall, I 100% believe that this baby is worth the hype. Congrats to Nicole Guerriero for being behind an incredible palette!

I'm not sure if this is still available in Australia, however, I can see it is still for sale on the Sephora US website retailing for $40.

Have you tried it before?

Till next time...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is one palette I really want to get!! So gorgeous!

    Nhi Archibald | Life with Nhi Archibald

    ReplyDelete