Lancome Glosses Put To The Test!*

May 15, 2017

Lancome is a brand I've never had too much experience with, but the lovely Active Skin team offered to send me a variety of their glosses that they have to compare and review and I was more than interested!

I was gifted a Juicy Shaker in Wonder Melon, a Lip Lover in 337 and finally a Gloss In Love in Violette Paillette. 

If you'd like to know a little more about each type of gloss and my thoughts on each, keep reading!


One of the newest formulas from Lancome, the Juicy Shaker is a uniquely designed gloss/lip oil that requires you to shake and mix the oils and pigments together before you reply.
The shade Wonder Melon is a gorgeous bright pinky peach shade that freshens up and gives a boostto your complexion.

The formula is very light and nourishing. This gloss leaves a icy pole type of pigment on the lips. I absolutely love these!

These retail for $36 on Active Skin.


The Lip Lovers seem quite pigmented to me and out of these three formulas, it has the biggest impact. The formula is a lot thicker inconsistency and but I don't find it overly sticky on the lips at all. 

The shade 337 is a fuschia pink shade with subtle silver shimmers throughout. 

These retail for $47 on Active Skin.


The sheerest of the formulas, this formula is also the stickiest. Overall, my least favourite of the three because it doesn't do what I need it to do. 

The shade Violette Paillette is a similar shade to the Lip Lover, a bright pink fuschia, however this one has blue shimmers throughout. When applied on the lips however, it only shows as a very sheer light pink shade. The glitters transfer onto the lips instead of pigment from the gloss.

This retails for $47 on Active Skin. 
Juicy Shaker, Lip Lover, Gloss In Love

Three completely different lip gloss formulas from Lancome. Which is your favourite? Mine for sure is the Juicy Shaker, with its lip oil addition for hydration and a gorgeous "stained" pigmentation on the lips I can't fault the formula!

I've heard they have now come out with a "matte" version of the Juicy Shakers... I'm definitely going to be getting my paws on those when they hit the shelves!

Let me know what you look for in a gloss in the comments below!

Till next time...

This product was gifted to me, however, as always, the opinions are always my own

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh, they look so nice! I need to get my hands on the Lancome Juicy Shaker xx

    IndieAna

    ReplyDelete