June 2017 Lipmonthly

August 22, 2017

As you guys know, I've been getting Lipmonthly bags for a while now and they are definitely my FAVOURITE subscription service! The bags are filled with 4 - 5 FULL-SIZE products with a main focus on lip products for a super cheap price of $12.95 each month. YASSS.

Keep reading if you want to hear my thoughts on this months goodies!
Model Co Lip Crayon - Parisian Pink ($17)
WOAH! Pigment or what?! This one is so crazy. I don't have a lot of experience with Model Co but wowsers, this is epic! One swipe and it is full coverage.

Steve Laurant Lipgloss - Aurora ($16)
Firstly, packaging kills me with the rose gold handle. This is a gorgeous high pigment lipgloss. The colour is stunning and is the perfect Barbie pink lip.

Seraphine Lip Crayon - Quince ($22)
Hella creamy, hella pigmented. A gorgeous deep pink maroon shade. Absolutely stunning and the perfect colour for a richer but bright shade.

Cargo Blush ($14)
Well, actually this says that it is a Water Resistant Bronzer on the bottom of the packing, so I'm not sure what exactly this product is. In any case, I'm OBSESSED with this colour. This gives me very strong Nars Lustre vibes and that is one of my favourite blushes ever. Its a soft golden peach shade with a stunning glow.


Honestly, hands down BEST SUBSCRIPTION BAG EVER!

You can get yours here from the Lipmonthly website!

What's your favourite subscription box or bag? I would love to know below :)

Till next time...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I feel like I need to join up to this box....like a matter of life and death! I am so impressed you got a Cargo blush with it!!

    x
    Tash / The-happening-collective.com

    ReplyDelete