It's On FIRE! Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette REVIEW

August 15, 2017

We regret to inform you that Jacquelyn of Hey There Jacquelyn is DECEASED. 

Yes, bury me in the bloody ground... the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette killed me. This palette is my everything right now. I managed to pick it up in the pre-sale that Mecca Maxima was having a while ago and I haven't regretted a single moment.

IF you want to see some swatches and hear my (obviously obsessed) thoughts on the bad boy, keep reading!


The packaging of this is next level. Compared to my original Naked palette and Naked 3, this one feels a million times sturdier and safer for travel. 

The palette is basically the exact same as their other Naked palette as it includes 12 eyeshadows with a gradient from lightest to darkest is the design. Within the shadows, there are 7 matte shades and 5 glittery shimmer shades. Obviously, as the name Heat suggests, the shadows are all of a warmer nature and are definitely fitting with the current warm eyeshadow trend.



I don't find there to be any issues with any of the shades. All are super pigmented and extremely creamy and smooth. The darker shades do pack a little more punch, with the shadows Dirty Talk, Scorched and Ember being absolutely breathtaking on the skin. 

I am honestly so glad I picked this one up. I can't put it down and I know I will get a lot of use out of this baby. 

Are you a fan of the Naked Heat? Let me know below!

Till next time...

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ohhh look at that! Gorgeous colors, I think I'm going to have to give in and purchase this <3

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh it is such a gorgeous palette!! Is it part of the permanent line or LE? Need to have a swatch fest next time I head to Mecca!!

    Mel xx || Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um tell me your photography secrets I love all of these shots! I just wish warmer toned shadows suited me more because I love the look of this palette as well, must swatch it the next time I'm in Mecca!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! it looks amazing, I am in love with these colors. I will definitely make the purchase.

    ReplyDelete