What's in my Handbag? - October 2014

October 12, 2014

This one is for all you nosy people ;)

I honestly don't keep much in my handbag, but when I go to uni I usually throw in my iPad as well. Let's have a quick squiz...




Let us start with the more boring of items. A wallet with all my shiz, a water bottle to keep me hydrated and my keys with no exciting keyring. As I just said, I do go to uni so I need to be able to take notes and charge things hence the three pens and highlighter, the charging cord and my portable charger thing. I also have my iPhone 5, duh, how else would I be getting on Insty during the day!


Now onto the things you guys are most interested in. I actually have hardly any lip products hanging around in my bag because I generally like to clear out my bag stash. I currently have two of my favourite nudey shades inside. The Maybelline Tantalizing Taupe lipstick from their nude collection and the Revlon Primrose lipstick which is one of my favourite lipsticks of all time. The first is a more beige, warm nude with the latter being a cool toned pink which strongly reminds me of Creme Cup and Snob by MAC. I also have my Australis Fresh and Flawless powder. I never use as a setting powder but I do love it for touching up as it provides excellent coverage. 
I've been keeping my Linden Leaves Lip Balm* constantly around because I love the consistency and I find it very moisturising lately as my lips have been a bit yuck. 
I also have some Ardell Eyelash Adhesive hanging around as I've been using false lashes on the regular lately... and having half an eyelash sticking up is not CUTE. 

Other things I've got hanging around inside are my Garnier Intensive hand cream which is amazeballs for the cheap price! And smells divine! I also have a Soap and Glory Hand Maid sanitiser to get rid of all those nasty germs in the world and I also have some wet wipes to also assist in the cleansing of my life. 

I always seem to have a bandaid around because you always need one in case of blisters, cuts or anything. Other regular things inside my bag is my transit card and my USB to again go with my uni junk.

Anyways, that's it! I told you I don't keep much in my handbag. I also have a bunch of tissues just chilling in there... I need to sort that out.

What are some necessities you keep in your bag?

Jacquelyn xx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Where did you find the soap and glory hand sanitzier in Australia? I stocked up in the UK but am bearly out. Smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased it from Mecca! Super cheap too - only $5! It's amaaaazing.
      x

      Delete
  2. I love sneaky peeks into other peoples handbags! Isn't the S&G hand sanitiser amazing? The smell is amazing! Kat from Kitsch Snitch and I did a What's in my Handbag video, we had a LOT of stuff!

    Dani | KaBOOM! Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so nosy too! I'll need to find the video, I love you both :)
      x

      Delete