Sephora.com.au Haul!

November 07, 2015


 As you all (should) know by now, Sephora Australia officially has a website where those of us less fortunate and don't live near to an actual store can purchase from! Hoorah! Basically, the website was previously known as Luxola.com, but is now known as sephora.com.au (click here!!!). I was lucky enough to be contacted by their marketing team and given the opportunity to try out three of Sephora own branded line! I decided this would be a perfect opportunity to try a piece from their skincare range, their makeup line and brush collection!
If you are interested in learning more about the products and my thoughts, keep on reading!



The three products I decided to give a test were the Sephora #61 Brush, the Sephora Highlight Lowlight Face Contour Duo and the Sephore Bubble Mask!


The first product is the gorgeous #61 Pro Allover Powder brush which retails on the website at $65. This brush is super dense and soft, it honestly feels what I imagine a rabbit's tail to feel like. The bristles are synthetic and can be used with dry powder or wet liquids. I have so far only used it with powder and I absolutely love it for that. I gives a super even coverage and would be perfect for higher coverage powders. I will definitely be trying this out with liquids because the size would make application a breeze! I have heard a lot of great things about Sephora brushes so will definitely keep them in mind next time I need some more!


Now, because we all know how obsessed I am with contouring and making my moon face smaller, I couldn't go past this super innovative product! This is the Highlight Lowlight Face Contour Duo in medium which retails for $24. Personally, I would have definitely preferred the light version because I am super pale, but oh well... you gotta make do! This is a cream stick, which has a highlight end and a contour end. I love the formula, it is cream but once you touch it it starts having that powder finish. The highlight side is a little too dark for under my eyes, but I have been mixing it in with lighter concealer and it works a treat. The contour side is not as cool-toned as I would have liked, but I've been using it a cream bronzer and I think it looks great!


The last product is by far the most intriguing and interesting product I chose. This is the Bubble Mask - Detoxifying and Oxgenating and it retails for $22 on the Sephora website. This is a strange product that goes from gel-to-foam and is meant to revitalise dull and fatigued skin. I haven't been using this enough to really see a difference, but it is honestly the funnest and coolest mask I have in my collection. Will definitely continuing using this and seeing if it works! Have you tried something similar before? If you just put it around your mouth and chin you look like Santa Claus...

Anyway that is my recent haul from Sephora.com.au, have you purchased anything yet? Or are you resisting the temptation?!?

Jacquelyn xx



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Pity that the contour stick is a bit warm!! The formulation looks incredible x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effectively written, I hope next time is often fantastic, thanks for sharing.Permanent makeup is a cosmetic technique which employs tattoos as a means of producing designs that resemble makeup, such as eyelining and other permanent enhancing colors to the skin of the face, lips, and eyelids.
    permanent make up berlin

    ReplyDelete