Birthday Wishlist: 2016

June 30, 2016

It is that time of the year again - MY BIRTHDAY! So even though I haven't really got too much on my wishlist this year, I thought I would write up what I would love to receive for my birthday this year. 

If you would like to know what I'm lusting after, keep reading!

beauty



Jeffree Star Skin Frost - Ice Cold
To be honest, give me any of these and I'll love you forever. In particular I am dying for Ice Cold - that white highlight would be perfect for my pasty skin! Eagerly awaiting the restock date for these...

Coloured Raine Matte Lipstick  - Marshmallow and Mars
Another one where I'm kinda like OK, give me them all. These two in particular are definitely my kind of lip colours and they would be a perfect addition to my collection. Have you tried these Coloured Raine liquid lipsticks before?

Chanel Tan De Chanel
I've been lusting after this for years, but honestly can't justify the price for a cream bronzer that would probably be the same as my Bourjois one. But it's Chanel, and who doesn't want Chanel as a present? One can dream!

Mimco Sparks Fly Pouch
This beauty was on sale last I checked on their website and is absolutely gorgeous. With sparkles on one side and a holographic snake print on the other, you can't go wrong. I am in need of a gorgeous nudey clutch for nights out.

Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick - Mannequin
Yep, a second thing from Jeffree Star. I have been wanting to try something from the brand for ages but just have been too lazy to do so. I am dyyyying for Mannequin (as well as a couple other colours...) as it looks like the perfect nude for my complexion!
birthday



Becca Afterglow Palette
If you read my review about the Becca X Jaclyn Hill Collection, then you would know that I really enjoyed the eyeshadow palette. I've had my eye on the Afterglow palette and would love to add those gorgeous pinky toned shades to my collection!

Inglot AMC Eyeline - #77
I didn't think much of this eyeliner until I tried it out during my wedding makeup trial and ommmmg. Best. Gel. Eyeliner. EVER. This thing is pigmented and didn't smudge or move around all day (I'm looking at you Maybelline Gel Liner...). Definitely need to add this to my collection and improve my gel liner game.

Viseart Theory Palette - Minx
I also tried these out during my trial and I am swooning for these warm shades. They are super creamy and smooth so I would love for this one in particular to arrive on my doorstep!

Natasha Denona - Green Brown
Enough eyeshadow, Jacquelyn? NEVER. This palette is something from the Gods. It looks heavenly and I am dying to just sit and stare at it!

Inglot Duraline
Not as exciting as my other items, but I am currently lusting after Duraline. This is meant to help with gel liner and eyebrow pomades that have begun to dry out. Unfortunately, all my gel products have begun to get a little dry and cracking, so I am urgently needing to add this to my stock!

What are you lusting after this year for your birthday? Anything I am missing?





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Some good selections here... Love the Mimco pouch :) Hopefully you get most of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous pouch! Perfect neutral! I wish hahah x

      Delete