June 2016 Favourites

July 05, 2016


Bad beauty blogger here! I kinda, maybe, completely forgot about my May favourites. I was on such a roll too! Anyways, I've definitely bought a lot/trialled a lot of new products in the last two months, so I have quite a few new favourites to feature.

If you would love to see what I've been dying over these last couple months, keep reading!




Julisa - Dreamhunter
I picked this shade while I was at the Brisbane Bloggers United AU event and ommmmg it is stunning. The colour is an extremely metallic pink, rose shade. It applies beautifully and dries fast, however, I do find it chips relatively fast. I put up with it because I loooove the colour.

Benefit Porefessional Matte Rescue
I'm not going to go into this primer too much because I have a full review coming up really soon, but I have been enjoying this latel. It really does a fantastic job of making sure my face products stick and last all day. Definitely impressed by this new Porefessional release.

Benefit Dew The Hoola
I will write up a review of this soon, but I love this liquid bronzer. I find it to be a lovely consistency, not too runny and not too thick. Extremely easy to blend out. However, if you aren't a fan of warm bronzers I recommend you test this in store before purchasing because it is definitely more on the warmer side.

Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation
I haven't really used this for such a long time, I had completely forgotten how amazing it is. I find this foundation lasts so well on my oily skin and it also seems to look even better as the day progresses. Love this foundation.

Too Faced Better Than Sex 
The hype for this mascara was insane. I didn't think it could be that good because it is simply a mascara. This mascara looks fantastic on my little bitty lashes, it helps to really darken them and get them long and fluttery. I've scheduled a review for this soon so you can see the difference yourself.

Medik8 Full Lash & Brow Duo
Okay, it seems like everyone and their mum use a lash serum of some sort. I was lucky enough to be given this to trial and I think I have (finally) started seeing a difference in the fullness and length of my lashes in particular. I apply this morning and night when moisturising and find it hasn't irritated my eyes at all and seems to soak in relatively fast so I can keep going with makeup after a couple seconds. Definitely more in love with my lashes now than before! What is your favourite eyelash serum?

My Makeup Brush Oval Brush
This is the largest oval brush from this set and it is amazing for applying foundation! The handle is quite flimsy so I don't know how long this will last, however, the actual bristles and brush head is amazing for creating a flawless and streak-free base. Plus,how large it is means you apply everything in a matter of seconds!


Physicians Formula Super BB Bronze & Blush
I did a full review on this duo here so I won't talk much about it. I really love this for a quick face and it is perfect for travelling. I think the colours are perfect and so flattering on my skintone!

Becca X Jaclyn Hill Face Palette
I wrote up a full review here of the entire Becca X Jaclyn Hill collection and this was easily the standout. It is phenomenal with 3 blushes and 2 highlights, this can match so many looks! 

Too Faced Sweet Peach palette
I looooove this palette. I initially didn't want this palette, but the hype got way too real and I was one of those people staying up all night to purchase it. I am so glad I did. I love the shades in this palette and seem to reach for this way more than I did with the Chocolate Bar palette. Plus, it smells divine!


MUD Lipliner - Nude
I picked this up not too long ago but I've been really impressed. Not only was this super affordable at only $6, but the actual formula glides on with ease and is so pigmented and the longevity is on point. I am really happy with the MUD range to be honest!

MAC - Faux
This has quick become one of my favourite lipsticks EVER. This is the perfect pinky nude shade, which isn't matte but isn't glossy. This means it doesn't dry out my lips but it also doesn't slip and slife. PERFECT. I am obsessed with this colour and can see myself going through quite a few of these tubes.bl

I told you I had a fair bit to cover this time around! I hope you enjoyed my monthly favourites - I would love to know what some of yours are!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great favourites Hun, That Becca palette is just stunning! I have just started using the two benefit products you have mentioned and I am loving them as well.

    Nicole xx | www.nicolesbeautybabble.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you mentioned the Revlon Colorstay Whipped! I mentioned this in a post about the best foundations for acne-prone skin and I just think it has the best coverage but does not look cakey at all! So many amazing favourites. I am so keen on the Becca face palette! I am hoping I can get my hands on it at some stage! xx

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to give the Colorstay Whipped a go! Do you find that the better Than Sex Mascara smudges throughout the day? I love how it looks on my lashes until I go to the bathroom at lunchtime and there it is halfway down my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also been loving the Sweet Peach palette! It didn't quite live up to my expectations, but I have been using it a lot! The Mud lip liner looks great - seems like a good budget option!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also caved on the Hype train for the Sweet Peach palette, except it was a week or so after release. I'm actually enjoying the colours in it a lot more than I thought - I went from initially wanting to take it back or sell it, to loving it! I still don't love the smell though :O

    I love my Julisa shade as well (I got the Rose Gold) but I find it takes forever to dry properly and then smudges everywhere! Frustrating cause I LOVE the colour - I haven't tried it again yet because I figure I need a lot of time up my sleeve for it to dry.

    Maddie | www.maddiesbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That too face eyeshadow palette looks wonderful.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete