Handbag Essentials

December 19, 2016

I've never been one of those girls that carries everything apart from the kitchen sink in their handbag. I carry my essentials and only the bare minimum of things. If you want to see my day-to-day handbag essentials, keep reading!


Umbrella
Ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh! Okay, weather is so temperamental in the Summer time here in Brisbane so I cannot leave this one out. It is a handbag essential and needs to be with me at all times because of all the walking I do between work and the train station. This one is nothing special... let me know if you know somewhere that sells some super cute brollys!

Tissues
Another no brainer. My eyes water like crazy, for no particular. So carrying a pack of tissues in my bag is a NEED not a want. Whether it is for drying my eyes or blotting my face, tissues are my best friend.

Face Powder
In particular, the Australis Fresh & Flawless powder. This powder provides extra coverage, smoothes out the skin and just refreshes my makeup after a hot day and my face has sweated off. Plus, this one comes with a sponge and a mirror!

Tampons
This needs no explanation.

Tooth Picks
For those times when you eat some spinach and you just KNOW something is in yo teeth! 

Lip Balm
Usually, I don't even bother wearing lipstick on a daily basis. I can't be bothered with the maintenance so lip balm is my kind of lip product for everyday. This one is the new Chapstick Total Hydration* and I love it because it isn't overly heavy but provides enough hydration for soft lips.

Eyelash Glue
My current favourite is the Model Rock glue*. I keep this small one in my bag as a precaution for any times I do need to re-stick my eyelashes because of my second essential item...

Nude Lipstick
This is a NYX Lip Lingerie and I absolutely love the colour. As I mentioned, I don't really like to wear lipstick everyday, but for the odd days where I am going out after work etc, I want to slap on something easy and quick and a nude lipstick is my favourite option for any look!

Earphones
I have an iPhone 7 (yes, the ones without a headphone jack...) so I need some good quality, wireless 
earphones and these Sudio Sweden Vasa Bla* earphones are everything to me! One, they look amazing with my iPhone but they also sound great and fit comfortably in my ears. If you know someone who needs some good quality earphones, seriously give Sudio Sweden a try. 
You can also use my discount code "heytherejacquelyn" to get yourself a little discount!

What are your handbag essentials? I would love to know what you can't live without in your handbag!

Til next time...



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm an essentials kinda girl too! Unlike Kate Flower, who has everything you'll ever need ever in her handbag ahaha <3

    Tahana
    www.tahanalee.com

    ReplyDelete