Becca Slimlights | Review & Swatches

December 01, 2016

Becca Slimlights Review
Along with the recent release of the Becca Champagne Splits which I reviewed here, Becca Cosmetics also released these three brand new Slimlights based off their current shades in Shimmering Skin Perfector range - Pearl, Champagne Pop and Topaz. Keep reading to hear my thoughts on these new babies!


Becca Slimlights Review

Champagne Pop
A beautiful champagne highlight

Pearl
A white shimmering highlight

Topaz 
A light bronze highlight

The formula of these are extremely creamy and blendable. These work well for precise highlighting including on the nose, under the brow bone and on the cupids bow. Similar to the poured version of their Shimmering Skin Perfectors, these don't provide an intense glow and give more of a natural highlight which I personally think it more flattering on an everyday basis or for a "no-makeup" makeup look. 

I adore Champagne Pop and Pearl because they suit my lighter skintone better, however, I think I wanted to try using Topaz as a eyeshadow base as it is a little too dark for my skin tone. 

You can pick them up from Sephora Australia for $46 here.

Have you tried out any of the Becca Slimlights before? Which is your favourite?

Til next time...


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These look like they would be great for highlighting the inner corner of the eye! I hope they release Moonstone in these though. Great review :)

    Emma | Rosy Disposition

    ReplyDelete