MAC x Nicki Minaj Lipstick Collection LE Swatches

October 10, 2017

Yep. Guess who else got sucked into another LE purchase? Jacquelyn did. 
This time around it is the MAC x Nicki Minaj Nude Lipstick Collection. The pink packaging, the nude shades... I couldn't resist picking up Nicki's Nude from the collection. Whether it was worth it or not... keep reading.




A beautiful coral based nude. It definitely isn't a true nude, however I appreciate the colour as I think it flatters my skintone more than a regular beige nude tends to. I really love this shade of this!

The formula is extremely silky and smooth on the lips. As I love the colour so much, I really wish this was in a matte type of formula, as I am a sucker for a good matte bullet lipstick. 

Did you pick up any of the lipsticks for the collection?

Let me know below in the comments!

Till next time...

You Might Also Like

0 comments