#MECCA20 LE Nars Lip Set

October 04, 2017

OMG GUYS! It's Mecca Maximas 20th Birthday! 

To celebrate they've launched a whole bunch of exclusive products in collaboration with a number of their brands including Nars, Hourglass, Frank Bod and more! I was very luckily gifted a number of these items but one I know will definitely sell out quick smart is the LE Nars Lip Set* featuring 5 full-sized Audacious Lipsticks. 

If you want to hear my thoughts on these babies and the shades included, keep reading!




The lipsticks are housed in a beautiful mirrored keepsake box, which let me tell you... is more enough reason to purchase this box. It is absolutely gorgeous. I'm going to actually keep these lipsticks as they are in the box and put them on display on my vanity.

Now, onto the lipsticks. These are Nars' ever popular Audacious lipsticks. They are full pigment, smooth cream matte formulas. These are by far some of the most comfortable and easy to wear lipstick formulas I've ever tried. Definitely a favourite!


As I've said, in the box you get 5 shades.

Bella
A medium pink, beige nude. Slightly darker than what I would usually opt for.

Isabella
A deep plum mauve. Very neutral and perfect for winter and autumn months.

Vibeke
A slightly lightly, more peachy nude. More my style.

Delphine
A deeper red wine shade with very subtle mauve undertones.

Margot
A beautiful blue-based red, exactly what I need for the festive months!

I quite like the variety included in the box and I think the pricetag of $234 is definitely paid for as the lipsticks alone are $46 each! Plus, you get the beautiful box to display them in. I cannot recommend this gift box enough!

What are your thoughts on Mecca's birthday catalogue of gifts? Will you be picking up anything?

Let me know in the comments below!

Till next time...

*Product was gifted however all opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. If you're looking for a reputable contextual advertising network, I suggest that you take a peek at Propeller Ads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete