October Beauty Favourites 2014

November 02, 2014

Yep. Another month has gone. As I am writing this I am a day away from finishing university for 2014! Fourth year done and dusted. Still feel like graduation is a long way away though...

Anyway, let's get onto my favourites for the month of October!


The Balm - "Give me Volume" Shampoo and Conditioner*: Okay. Definitely my favourite shampoo and conditioner I have used in a very long time. They smell divine and they make my hair feel so smooth and sleek! The shampoo lathers so damn well in my hair and I actually look forward to washing my hair nowadays.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation: When I originally used this, I liked it but wasn't super impressed with it. However, I've been pairing it with my Beauty Blender and it literally makes it sit so much nicer on my skin now. Flawless but not cakey. Literally obsessed with it. This bottle is nearly done and I'll be sad to see it go!

Beauty Blender: Like I said, I've been using this with the Covergirl foundation and have been loving it. I featured it last month too! I've had my Beauty Blenders for well over a year, but never really got into using it until the last couple months. I now literally use it everytime I do my makeup. I rarely ever use my F80 or RT brushes to apply foundations or concealers. This just makes everything look so smooth and streak-free! Perf!

Benefit Hoola: I have soooo many bronzers, but I've been seeing a lot of people using Hoola lately so I decided it was about time to whip mine out again! Love. Especially paired with my Nars ITA brush, I get some dream cheek bones! It's a really nice, cool but not ashy, matte bronzer. It feels so smooth and creamy to the touch. I definitely recommend this baby!

MAC Melba: This month I've been going with a more natural look and this has been the blush I've been reaching for everytime. It's the perfect matte peach shade and looks amazing! It is a no-fuss type of blush so I love being able to whip this on without having to think too hard.

Revlon Elusive matte balm: I've been lazy with my lip colours this month and have been sticking to a very neutral, pink shade and this feels so nice on the lips I haven't put it down. It glides on effortlessly but provides maximum colour. Loooove the mintyness. These matte balms last quite a decent time on my lips!

Maybelline Hyper Glossy liquid liner: I'm not really a fan of the glossy aspect, but the application is peeeeerf. It glides amazingly. It's so pigmented. I am literally so in love with this thing! Thanks to the recommendation from Shaaanxo!

MAC Tan pigment: On my wishlist for the longest time, I finally decided to pick this one up. You can use this pigment for so many things! Obviously on your eyes, but I have also used this with my foundation and blush. It's so versatile. I can't recommend this pigment enough and can't wait to pick up more shades!




What were your favourites this month?

Sorry it wasn't very extensive this month, I haven't been focusing on my beauty regime because I've been absolutely swamped with uni work :(

Jacquelyn xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments