Bare Minerals Gen Nude Collection

March 22, 2017

Are you always struggling to find the perfect nude lip colour? With my pale skin, I always found it hard to find nude shades that compliment my skintone without making me look washed out or weird. But here comes the amazing Bare Minerals Gen Nude collection now available at Mecca Maxima stores With a range containing 14 Matte Liquid Lipsticks, 15 Buttercream Lipglosses, 16 Radiant Lipsticks and 6 Under Over Lip Liners

Keep reading if you want to hear my thoughts on these new nude goodies!
I was super lucky to have received 5 of the goodies to try and yep, they are just as lovely as you would think.


Under Over Lip Liner - Attitude
This is the perfect brown rose type shade and would be perfect at creating that effortless and grungy 90's lip. The formula of this is incredible - pigmented, creamy and glides on the lips with ease.

Radiant Lipstick - Nudist
This formula is perfect for dry lip sufferers. This lipstick is glossy, hydrating but still provides a lovely amount of pigmenation. This colour is a light peachy nude and looks super flattering on my pasty skin.

Radiant Lipstick - Love
A gorgeous warm-toned pink coral, this is the colourful option of the nudes I received and I love it. It gives me that perfect kissable bright lip colour. It has the same glossy formula as Nudist.

Matte Liquid Lipstick - Kissyface
SUCH A CUTE NAME. This colour is a light, baby pink nude. Why do I say baby pink? It has a bright, milky base. This colour is everything and I absolutely love it! Oh, plus... it smells delicious like vanilla cupcakes!

Matte Liquid Lipstick - Friendship
I can definitely see this shade being a favourite for many. With a super rosy red base, this is another super popular 90's lip colour. This definitely gives me grungy vibes and would look amazing with a brown smokey eye. 

With such an amazing shade range and with formulas that will suit every preference, the Gen Nude collection by Bare Minerals is A+ in my books. I love the products I've been trialling and I truly believe you will find something that you will love in the collection if you are searching for your perfect nude.

I've already got my eye on a couple picks from the collection and cannot wait to get my hands on the buttercream glosses!

Are you lusting after any shades? Let me know in the comments below!

Til next time...

You Might Also Like

0 comments