Review: Becca Sunchaser Palette*

March 31, 2017


You guys knooooow I adore the Becca highlighters. When I saw this gorgeous palette arrive on my doorstep, I definitely wanted to do a review of the colours inside.

The Sunchaser Palette features 3 gorgeous shades including a bronzer (Ipanema Sunset), blush (Apricot Blossom) and highlighter (Opal).

If you're interested in reading my thoughts on this face palette, keep reading!


Housed in a gorgeous, sleek ombre orange packaging, this palette looks and feels luxurious. It also has a huge mirror that makes this a perfect travel companion. The three shades inside all feel incredibly smooth and swatch incredible beautifully on the skin with a finger or a brush. In particular, they blend together seamlessly on the cheeks.

Ipanema Sunset:
Going with the sun vibes of the palette, this bronzer is a luminous warm bronze shade with subtle gold shimmer throughout. This bronzer is the perfect shade when you want to look tan and glowing from a recent tropical trip.

Apricot Blossom:
My pick from the palette! This is an exclusive new blush shade in their mineral blush formula. A stunning matte pinky peach shade. I love that this shade would be extremely versatile for a lot of skin tones and preferences. Whilst matte, it doesn't look powdery or chalky on the cheeks when applied.

Opal:
Their best seller highlighter makes an appearance in the palette. This is a stunning high-glow champagne shade that is honestly stunning on the cheeks. Definitely on of my favourite Shimmering Skin Perfectors, I'm happy to see them include this one in the palette.



If you are searching for a face palette to keep you bronzed and highlighted, I definitely recommend looking into the Sunchaser Palette by Becca. This versatile matte-and-luminous palette is becoming my go-to for everyday looks! Also can see myself reaching for this one on holidays and vacations. 

This palette is an exclusive at Ulta stores and retails for only $34USD! You can pick one up here.

Let me know what you think of this palette and also... how do you like me including shots of products in use on my face?

Till next time...


*This product was gifted to me, but as always, opinions are my own!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a gorgeous palette - love the look of the Apricot Blush!

    Kayte
    www.immbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty palette! It looks amazing on you Jacquelyn!

    Mel xx || Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete