Favourite Perfume EVER!?

September 22, 2016

CK One Gold PerfumeWinner winner, chicken dinner! I have found a new love in the brand new Calvin Klein One Gold perfume. And... of course it is limited edition *cries gold tears of glitter*.


Firstly, let us take a moment to appreciate the absolutely stunning packaging! Holy moly. A glass bottle with a gold metal drip design. Incredibly luxe and ridiculously gorgeous to look out. Perfect addition to my little perfume collection.

CK One Gold is another one of their unisex perfumes. With top notes of fig as well as neroli and vetiver, this is such a warm fragrance and one of the faves in my collection now. The perfume has such a sexy feel to it with a little touch of sweetness and sugar which I always like in my fragrances.

Have you tried the CK One Gold perfume yet? Definitely give it a try because it won't be around for long!

Till next time...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the bottle design of this perfume so bloody gorgeous! I have been loving it of late the scent is so nice, I think I love it more then the last one they released.

    Nicole xx | www.nicolesbeautybabble.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mine got lost in the mail :'( I received the email about it but never the product. I might have to have a sniff next time I am out shopping though.

    Emma | Rosy Disposition

    ReplyDelete