Rimmel 15th Anniversary Collection By Kate Lipsticks

September 29, 2016

Rimmel 15th Anniversary Collection

I was so lucky to have received the brand new Rimmel 15th Anniversary Collection By Kate lipsticks! Within the collection, there are a mixture of nudes and bolds that are meant to be Kate's favourites. If you want to find out my thoughts and see some swatches, keep reading!


Rimmel 15th Anniversary Collection

Muse Red
A gorgeous true red

Idol Red
A bright, orange toned red

Retro Red
A deep plummy, maroon shade

Rock N' Roll Nude
My favourite - a creamy pink nude

My Nude
Slightly warm toned nude

Boho Nude
Similar to the last one, even more warm toned nude

So in love with the formula of these. They all apply so creamy and even with no streaks. I really adore Rimmel lipsticks and these are no exceptions. A matte-cream finish, these don't dry out your lips in the slightest but they do last the distance during the day!

Have you tried these before? What is your favourite shade?

Till next time...


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. They're all so gorgeous!

    I haven't put any of them on yet! Just swatched them on my arm so will have to wait to see how they look on me before I choose a fave! <3

    Tahana
    www.tahanalee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So impressed with all of the colours in the line up! Seriously, the nudes are everything to me right now. So stunning.

      I can totally picture you in Muse Red or Idol Red!

      Delete