Lorac Pro Palette review and swatches!

July 02, 2014


Okay. The heavens created something in the form of an eyeshadow palette. More specifically, the Lorac Pro Palette. With all this new talk about the brand new Lorac Pro Palette 2, I thought I'd give some love to the palette that has definitely got my heart. With 16 beautiful, neutral shades, if you are a neutral eye wearer you NEED this palette, NEED.






The palette comes with 8 matte shadows on the top row and 8 shimmery shadows on the bottom. In comparison to the Urban Decay Naked palettes there is generally only 2 matte shades amongst all of the shadows. The colours chosen allow for so many looks and also enable complete looks so you don't have to pull in extra shadows as transitions shades or highlight shades which makes this palette extremely versatile and a obvious option during makeup application times.

All shadows literally feel like butter. I own many palettes but the Lorac shadows are definitely the most impressive. Pigmentation is on point and the smoothness of the shadows is out of this world. With being so smooth and buttery there are problems. The softness of the shadows does mean there can be fallout and the slightest pressure and I feel like the shadows could crumble underneath.

I do love this palette though and reach for it so often. I love the colours Lorac chose to include and think every shadow is phenomenal. Like I said, if you are a neutral junkie you definitely should consider adding this palette to your collection.

Now for what you are after - the swatches! All are taken in natural lighting with no flash.

Matte shades
Shimmer shades
I thought I also should make note that I purchased this bad boy off Amazon for approximately $52 AUD.

Have you got this palette? Do you love it as much as I do?

Jacquelyn xx

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Soo pretty! Lorac have amazing palettes - definitely one of my favourites!

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to try more! They have some beautiful colours!

      Delete
  2. I always drool when I see pictures of this beautiful palette. Matte shades are my absolute fave so I really am lusting after this palette. And Lorac Pro 2 just came out too... *sobs*

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally only want to get the Lorac Pro 2 because of the Navy colour!

      Delete
  3. Where can you purchase this from? I think I need it in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so obssesed with this palette, ever since I first used it. I actually bring it with me anytime I travel because I'm scared to know what life could be like without it. Espresso is the perfect match for my brows, and I even use champagne as a highlight for my cheeks, and mauve makes a pretty blush. You can do so much with this palette. Great review and loved your swatches. This one is definitely a winner in my books. Will you be checking out the pro 2??

    Sarah | bowsandpleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! You can do so much with it! It's extremely versatile, perfect for travelling.

      And I'm not sure yet. I only want it for the Navy colour! It looks absolutely stunning!

      Delete
  5. This post has made me realise that I need this palette in my life! It's so beautiful! ♡

    Eila | theblushingbrunettes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm my dilemma is now... lorac or naked palette :/

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about both?! I have Naked 1, 3 and basics... and I still like this one better. Number 1. The feel of the shadows is amazeballs!

      Delete
  7. This is one of my favourite palettes ever! It's so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can't even handle it. I neeeed this palette. It's so freaking gorgeous!!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could I please ask what camera you use to take these? Love your photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started using a Canon 600d... I'm still trying to get the hang of it! :)

      Delete
  10. I love the colours.. I'm trying to cut back on spending but I have a feeling that one of these is going to wind up in my hands before long. Thanks for the heads up on getting it on Amazon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That palette looks to die for, to bad its so expensive! The colours are so pretty. I want it so badly.
    Check out my blog // http://evithefashionista.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete