Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony

September 28, 2014

To be perfectly honest with you all, I never bothered to do my eyebrows until a couple months ago (I know, SHOCK HORROR!). I tried using powder and pencil and I loved the way my eyebrows were looking all filled in and neatened up. I was hearing so much hype about the Dipbrow and I thought why not give it a try and see if I can get bangin' brows.





I was tossing up between one of the dark brown shades or ebony, but because I pretty much have black hair I felt I should pick up the Ebony shade. To be honest, I don't think it is as "black" as I want (does that even make sense?) it more of a really dark brown and I don't think the colour 100% matches me as it isn't as ashy as I need for my eyebrow hairs. 


The texture of this is not what I expected. Although it looks fairly solid within the pot, when you rub your finger in it goes very creamy. The pigmentation is incredible so you need a light hand when applying. Don't go to heavy handed in the front of your brows!


Don't look at my spoolie. I don't clean it, I'm kinda confused as to how to clean a spoolie. But whatevs, it still works for me. I use my EcoTools angled liner brush to apply the Dipbrow as it is the perfect medium between soft and stiff and is not too wide in the slightest (looking at you Real Techniques). 

P.S be wary of the naked photos below!

After
Before
Left: After - Right: Before
The difference is incredible. Sometimes because of the creaminess my brush slips and I find myself with a fatter brow than usual. I'm still trying to work out how to use the DipBrow and I think I'm finally getting confident in the product. I always receive compliments on my eyebrows when I use the DipBrow and I think that speaks for it amazingness in itself!

Have you tried the DipBrow? Are you planning too?
Jacquelyn xx




You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I'm planning on getting some soon and their gel liner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it out! It's such a different type of brow product. I really do love using it!

      Delete
  2. I really need to try this. I'm obsessed with the Brow Wiz and I think I need to graduate to the pomade, everyone I see wear it have amazing looking brows!

    Angie || the maquillage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just purchased the BrowWiz, but I can't seem to get the hang of it. I don't know whyyyyy.

      Delete
  3. I really need to try DipBrow, it looks amazing on you ♡

    Eila | theblushingbrunettes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to buy this asap

    lisaxbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you think espresso would be too unnatural or bold for black hair? or warm?

    ReplyDelete