Indeed Labs Hydraluron Review!

October 16, 2015

Now I've never been a skincare lover. I do the basic and barely ever adventure into the serum or fancy skincare world. I purchased the Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron serum awhile ago and have only recently starting to implement it into my nighttime skincare routine this past winter to help combat my ridiculously dry and scaly winter skin. Read on if you want to hear my thoughts about this little (expensive) squeezy tube of goodness.

Rather than being a moisturiser, Hydraluron is a serum that is meant to "increase skin hydration from below the surface with an ultra-high-quality hyaluronic acid that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water". Basically... this isn't meant to do anything but amp up the amount of moisture your skin can retain. I agree with this ridiculously science-y sounding claim.

I've been using this particularly around my nose where my skin is the driest, letting it sit for a couple minutes before applying my night moisturiser and it honestly makes a world of difference by the morning. Everytime I use it, the next morning I wake up with zero flakes on my nose and everythings feels a lot more plump and smooth.


The formula itself it a thin gel consistency, meaning it is very cooling and refreshing to apply to the skin. While allowing the product to sink in, the skin becomes slightly tacky, however, as soon as the product has set the skin feels so smooth and soft it's crazy. It does not give off any offending smells that I have noticed and the product itself has not caused any breakouts for myself (praise the Lord). 

I honestly believe this was a skincare saviour during the past Winter my skin was crusty and nasty. It honestly was my go-to anytime I could see flakiness or feel tightness. If you have dry skin regularly I recommend this whole-heartedly because I really could see and feel the difference from using it.

Have you tried Hydraluron before? Do you recommend any Indeed Laboratories products?
Jacquelyn xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I used to swear by this stuff but I never remember to repurchase after running out of my last bottle, but you've reminded me how awesome it was! Over the course of a few months, my skin got SO much better!

    Ash / The Beauty Collection

    ReplyDelete