Review: Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

October 30, 2015


For the last month and a bit I've been using the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser on a daily basis as my night time cleanser with my Clarisonic. I've been intrigued with Biores' entire Charcoal range since they released them not too long ago, because they are meant to cleanse "deeper" than regular cleansers. Read on if you would like to know my thoughts on the newest addition to my skincare regime!


Firstly, the packaging. I love it. It's simplistic and has a pump, I'm honestly stoked about how nifty the packaging is. The actual cleanser is a thick, grey gel with small beads within it to help gently exfoliate. It has an obvious menthol smell and when applied, omg... it feel phenomenal. It is so damn refreshing and would be fantastic with the warmer months coming! 


Since using this cleanser, I haven't experienced any breakouts from it nor have I experienced any intense tightening feelings. In saying this, I don't believe it has helped my breakout situation as I still have my regular breakouts. 

Have you tried anything from the Biore Charcoal range? 

Jacquelyn xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great review! Are the beads the plastic micro beads? or are they natural?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review - I always see this in stores but have never thought about it! I love the Biore blackhead strips though!

    Maddie | www.maddiesbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. people always want such type of review, where she/he get some tips and overview of any product and how this is useful to us.
    Costume jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review - Thanks for sharing buy how to use, handmade necklaces

    ReplyDelete