NEW RELEASE: Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipsticks

August 09, 2016

Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipsticks

We all know Rimmel has some amazing lip products including their pigmented Moisture Renew lipsticks. However, they have just recently released a new range to compliment their current range; Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine lipsticks. You can pick these up from anywhere that sells Rimmel, including Priceline where you can pick them up for $13.95 RRP. 

If you want to find out my thoughts and see swatches of the 6 shades, then keep reading!

Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipsticks
Top-to-bottom: 100,200, 300, 500, 600, 700
 The formula of these lipsticks is a silky, tinted lip balm feel. As these aren't a strong, pigmented lip like their older sister the original Moisture Renew you can easily wear these for a flush of colour everyday. I must note that these do have a scent of lemon lollies or something, so if you aren't a big fan of scented lip products steer clear.

The longevity of these are pretty average, the glossy finish means they tend to slip and slide around a lot and wear off when I talk/eat/breathe. I expect it, so I am not too fussed.

100 - Woke Up Like This
This is an extremely pale pink shade, borderline transparent on my skintone. This is great if you just want to add a very, very subtle hint of colour and shine to your lips.

200 - Glow-Rious Pink
One of my top picks, this is a lovely sheer mid-tone pink shade. Quite light in tone so easy to pull off everyday.

300 - Pink Rules
A light fuschia shade, this is definitely the most pigmented of the collection. For a bolder pink lip, this is your option.

500 - Red-Y, Set, Go!
A warm red shade, this is one of the most unique shades of the bunch. I also find this one applies smoothly and without any streaking.

600 - Spin All Spring
A pale Papaya shade, I love this shade and think I will be wearing this shade a lot, particularly in spring and summer months. 

700 - Better & Brighter
A darker nude than 100, this shade is another favourite as it is super versatile and easy to wear. This is a gorgeous, glossy nude perfect for everyday.

Overall, these lipsticks are great for a quick flush of colour and suit a simple look.

Have you tried this new lipstick range yet? Any favourites?



You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I have been loving these lipsticks, I really enjoy sheer lipsticks for everyday wear.

    Nicole xx | www.nicolesbeautybabble.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good for everyday wear. Just throw them on and you good - colour and shine in one :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow I didn't expect to see an affordable price tag like that! I'm definitely going to grab either 100 or 200! They look perfect for those "no makeup" days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel has some of the most affordable lipsticks on the market! They are definitely perfect for a "no makeup" makeup look!

      Delete
  3. Ooh lemon lollies? Sounds good to me! I might pick a couple of these up, I missed the Rimmel memo in my inbox :'( I might go have a swatch in the store and see which ones I like best! I love Spin all Spring swatch on your skin tone too <3

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bummer! Yeah! They smell delicious and are so perfect for daily wear.

      Delete
  4. I actually really love these for everyday wear and something you can simply pop in for work that morning! I don't mind reapplying them often because they are so hydrating!

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are great for everyday wear. I agree that they feel great on the lips, super nourishing.

      Delete
  5. 500 looks right up my alley! I seriously need to pick some of these up stat!

    Tash | becomingtashh.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving these! 500 Red-y Set Go is my FAVE! One of my favourite reds I've ever worn actually! Even if it does leave kisses everywhere on Ben and Achilles haha <3

    Tahana
    www.tahanalee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally picture you wearing it! Definitely a Tahana shade ;)

      Delete