L'Staj Liquid Lipstick Review + Swatches + DISCOUNT CODE

August 16, 2016

L'Staj Liquid Lipsticks
I recently received these amazing liquid lipsticks by the brand L'Staj in the mail and I am honestly so impressed! The brand was established in Sydney and has a collection of 7 liquid lipsticks and a transparent gloss, with each liquid lipstick retailing for $19 and various packs to help you save some $$$.

Although I was sent these by PR, anyone that has seen me recently will know I've been wearing these non-stop! If you want to hear my honest thoughts plus grab my discount code to save some moolah!

L'Staj Liquid Lipsticks

One of the best things about L'Staj is that they have a great range of nudey-pink shades which means it is easier than ever to find one that matches your skintone perfectly! I've always struggled to find a nudey shade that matches my pale skin as it seems that all liquid lipstick companies come out with too dark nudes and too light nudes, nothing flattering! However,with L'Staj I feel like they really cater for the lighter skintones.

L'Staj Liquid Lipsticks

This is a gorgeous, light mauve colour. This colour is no doubt one of my favourites in the entire collection and one that I am reaching for on an everyday basis.

Lady LavishAnother favourite of the bunch, Lady Lavish is the perfect light pink nude shade. This is great to add a little colour to your face and really perk it up. This is a Jacquelyn shade fo' sure.

Unlike the other nude shades in this collection, Lady Dreamy is a warm toned beige brown shade. Whilst this is still neutral, it is definitely darker than a nude I would usually wear. Don't be afraid though, I've been mixing this shade in with lighter shades to make it suit my skintone better and it looks phenomenal.

I am actually obsessed with this colour. A gorgeous, purple mauve shade Lady Cheeky is such a bright fun shade but still a wearable colour with those purple undertones. 

Holla at me, perfect date night red! This colour is the perfeccccct red. Bright and fresh and perfect to really whiten our smile. This is now my go-to red shade for a night out.

This is a beautiful, cool-toned greige shade. You guys know how much I love a griege lipstick, so I am so happy they've included one in their collection. This one pulls more colour so it is more wearable than other shades I've seen.

If you are after a vampy lip, you cannot go past this rich, deep maroon colour. This is obviously my leat worn colour because I don't wear intense colours on the regular.

Formula
I love the formula of these liquid lipsticks. Unlike the Australis Velourlips these are thinner in texture and feel quite watery when you apply them. You get full colour payoff in one swipe, which I am honestly amazed by as I find nude liquid lipsticks always go streaky and patchy!

These lipsticks last for a full day on me - yes, a full day. No reapplications, nothing. I apply one layer at the beginning of the day and they last beautifully throughout the day until I use makeup remover to take it off 8-10 hours later. 

These are honestly the most comfortable and least drying liquid lipsticks I have ever owned. Usually with matte lipsticks, my lips feel like sandpaper an hour in and I get extremely self-conscious of any cracking etc, but with these L'Staj lipsticks my lips are comfortable all day long.

I absolutely recommend these 110%! I adore the shades and love the formula so I think these are my favourite liquid lipsticks!

I teamed up with the L'Staj team to get you guys a discount code to save 15% when you purchase these incredible liquid lipsticks. 
Use "heythere15" to save some $$$. Let me know if you purchase any, I'd love to know your thoughts!












You Might Also Like

0 comments