Good Green Box - June 2016

August 04, 2016

Good Green Box


I am on a subscription box craze right now! First LipMonthly, then Bellabox - now Good Green Box. This is a relatively new subscription box on the market at the moment, and it specifically cater towards the health conscious of Australia. Each product chosen to be included in the box is either natural, organic, vegan or cruelty-free
.
If you would like to see what I received in the June 2016 box (yep, I'm a bit delayed, sorrrry!), keep reading!

Good Green Box

Ere Perez - Beautiful Beetroot Cheek & Lip Tint Joy - $29.95 for 10mL
My favourite product from this months box is this gorgeous tint. A warm-toned red/orange shade this stains the cheeks and the lips a stunning, natural red shade all day. 

Keeko Oil Pulling - $38.95 for 14 sachets
These coconut oil sachets are so cool! I've tried oil pulling before, but couldn't stick with it, but I love that these are in sachets. These even come in different flavours, Morning Mint, Citrus Burst and Sweet Sensation. 

PearlBar Charcoal Infused Floss Picks - $9.95 for a 30pk
I already use floss picks on my teeth, so I'm keen to give these a go. Charcoal is meant to be a natural whitener so I'm expecting good things from these handy picks!

Power Super Foods Lip Balm - $5.95 for 4.25g
You can't go wrong with a lip balm, especially in Winter. I haven't opened this yet because I have so many on the go... but CACAO!

Bare Oils Clear Mind Blend - from $37 for 15mL
I love oils and I am keen to pop this on my pillow or on my neck to help calm me down on stressful days. 

Happy Skincare Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm - $34.10 for 80g
I love cleansing balms for removing my makeup and deeply moisturising my skin at the same time. This is an adorable little jar that will be perfect for travelling!

Wild Harvest Care Pure Emu Oil - $39.90 for 70mL
This stuff is soooo good on my dry legs. It keeps them so nice and hydrated and keeps them from getting nasty, bumpy and dried out!

Vegesorb Moisturiser - $8.95 for 100g
Light and gentle, this moisturiser is lovely for a light moisturiser during the day. I need a thicker moisturiser for night, but this is great for daytime when you don't want anything too heavy on your skin.

Did you pick up the Good Green Box for June 2016? I think it is a great option for those wanting to make a more health and ethical conscious decision with their beauty and skincare products. For me, it is a great way to try out new brands and help a transition to a more natural beauty regime. 

The box is a monthly $25, however you can do multi-month purchases for a discounted rate!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This box sounds good. I've never heard of oil pulling before. I just googled it and it sounds interesting!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is perfect for someone wanting to go towards a more natural beauty routine :) x

      Delete