New Obsession: Alpha-H Liquid Gold

April 14, 2016


Everyone and their mum has tried (and loved) the Alpha-H Liquid Gold solution. This is the first product I have ever tried from Alpha-H and I've never really looked too closely into the brand to see what else they have to offer. If you are keen to find out why I'm loving Liquid Gold, read on!

This product is considered an acid toner and it is meant to help resurface and refine the skin texture and tone. Alpha-H says that Liquid Gold is perfect for mature skin or skin with acne scarring and pigmentation.

I've never really been a fan of toner solutions as they usually always dry out my skin or sting like crazy, neither of which I've experienced whilst using Liquid Gold. To use this potent product, I like to wet a cotton pad and run it all over my face avoiding my eye area after I have cleansed in the shower. Following on, I use my Jurlique night cream (which I mentioned in my March Favourites) after the Liquid Gold has been absorbed by my skin. I tend to this every 2 to 3 nights, depending on whether my skin feels or looks heavy or polluted.

I find that the day after I use this product my skin texture is so much smoother and my pores are more refined. I love the way my skin looks and feels and get excited about the nights I do get to use it!

I was wary that I may breakout from use because of its potency, but so far nothing and I am at least half-way through this smaller size bottle. I am so impressed in Liquid Gold and I honestly wish I had picked it up and used it earlier!

Have you tried Alpha-H Liquid Gold before? Did it work for you as it worked for me? Let me know below in the comments.

Jacquelyn xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I absolutely love Liquid gold!! I have a few bottles of it sitting in my cupboard as backups!! Adore beauty had a buy 1 get 1 free deal a couple of months ago, so I stocked up!!

    Mel x | Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I used it then - I would definitely have picked them up! Will have to keep my eyes peeled for an awesome deal!

      Delete
  2. Freaking love this stuff! I definitely notice a difference the morning after, my skin is so much smoother and slightly brighter. In the long run I think it really has helped with my acne scarring :)

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here with the acne scarring! Love that I added it to my routine!

      Delete
  3. I'm so obsessed with Liquid Gold. It helps smoothen out my cystic acne bumps (sounds strange but it works) x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I've got cystic acne too and I think this is great at helping! :)

      Delete