Sephora: Cleanser Month #cleanupyouract

April 07, 2016


I was very generously contacted by Sephora to see whether or not I would like to give a little selection of their skincare goodies a go! If you have talked to me recently, you know I have been all about that skincare lyf so I have jumped when they asked me! I am so crazy amazed about how much I received and can't thank Sephora enough for their generosity! I have been giving these products a trial for the last two weeks so I can't give you guys my full opinion yet but I can give you my first impression on them! Keep reading if you want to know what I'm loving!




The Original MakeUp Eraser
We've all seen the little videos on Instagram showing just how phenomenal this soft, pink, fluffy cloth can be! If you follow me on Snapchat (jacccquelyn) I posted a couple videos of my first impression of using this cloth and yep. It is awesome. It removed all my makeup including a solid liquid lipstick. I was pretty amazed - all this with a little water, circular motions and minimal pressure. Impressed is an understatement. This cloth can easily be thrown in the washing machine to make it like new again and can be used up to 1000 times! 

I was so excited to give this a try considering my new found love for the Liquid Gold. So far I haven't experienced any breakouts or sensitivity to it. I love pairing this with the Clarisonic Smart Profile (which I will talk about soon...) as the cleanser foams up beautifully and feels awesome on the skin. This cleanser is said to remove all makeup whilst also maintaining the skins natural pH balance. I am excited to keep using this product and seeing what it can do for my oily skin.

I've used this a couple times and really enjoyed it. It has a exfoliating consistency with really small grainy type particles. I feel like this is a great, gentle exfoliater for those not wanting to use an abrasive scrub. I'm really excited to put this in my routine because I love a good facial scrub! OH! It also smells slightly of peppermint which is not only refreshing and tingly... but also reminds me of mint-chocolate-chip ice cream!

I've never tried a cleansing milk before but I find it a very similar concept to cleansing oils in the fact that it basically dissolves makeup. I used this by rubbing it into my skin with my fingers and removing the makeup with some cotton pads. Excited to keep trying this and see how well it works!

Dr. Jart+ Clay Mask to Foaming Cleanser Trio
These are a super nifty idea, especially for those of us who are time sensitive. I have only used the Refreshing Green mask/cleanser and I am in love. You apply it like a face mask and leave it on for a couple minutes until it goes dry. I found the green one to be a subtle tingly feeling when applied and it dried beautifully and smooth! Unlike other clay masks, this one dried without going flaky or feeling tight on the skin. To remove the mask you wet your hands and slowly start massaging the product into your skin where is goes to a liquid consistency again. After showering, my skin felt so smooth and soft to touch. I couldn't stop caressing my face! Woops! So excited to give the others a try - especially the moisturising one during the colder months!

I am already a fan of the balm version of this product and I was so excited to spot this inside the Sephora goodie bag! If you are looking for a great cleansing oil, this is a fantastic option. It literally dissolved my makeup and didn't irritate my eyes at all. I applied with my fingers and massaged it into the skin. Once I was ready, I used cotton pads to remove and gently exfoliate the makeup off my skin. I found my skin to be super soft and hydrated after using it. Love a good oil cleanser especially for a heavy face of makeup!

Clarisonic Smart Profile Device
I've been a regular user of my original Clarisonic Mia so I was excited to see this generous gift included in the pack. The great thing about the Smart Profile is that you are able to not only cleanse your face but also your body! Yep! If you want to exfoliate your body you can now use the Smart Profile to do it! Unlike my Mia, this one has 4 speeds and also a body TURBO speed. Yep, turbo. That sounds pretty snazzy. I feel like the Smart Profile does a much better job at cleansing my face and feels gentler on my skin. I can't wait to put this to the test a little more! I hope it lives up to my Mia experience! Oh and bonus, it even comes with a USB charger which makes it perfect for travelling!

So far I'm loving the selection of skincare goodies Sephora sent through to me for their skincare month. I am actually a little surprised about the number of skincare brands Sephora actually carries because I usually do a bee-line straight to the cosmetics section. My bad!

What are your skincare must-haves from Sephora? Anything I should pick up? Leave me a comment below!

Jacquelyn xx









You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What an amazing opportunity! The Alpha-H brand sounds lovely! I also like the Clinique balm makeup remover!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely loving Alpha-H right now. So many great products I've never tried before!

      Delete
  2. I love Alpha H! They have soo many amazing products!! I am a little intrigued by the Makeup Eraser! I might have a look when I head to Melb at the end of the month!!

    Mel x || Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why it took me so long to try some of their products - so amazing.

      It's pretty nifty for the days when I cbf going through a lot of steps haha!

      Delete