Mother's Day Gift Guide 2016

April 28, 2016

AHHHH! Did you forget Mother's Day was coming up on the 8th May? Don't stress, here is my Mother's Day gift guide for 2016. I've included a variety of products including makeup, skincare and fragrances to help you spoil your mum! 



IT Cosmetics Anti-Aging Color Reviver Stain for Lips, Cheeks & Complexion - Rose Flush:
Just in time for Mother's Day, IT Cosmetics has created the Je Ne Sais Quoi collection with includes this beautiful colour stick. This balm formula allows for a sheer and natural flush of colour to be blended onto the skin with ease. This colour in particular is gorgeous for everyday and will look stunning on mature skin! You can pick one up for your mum for $39!

IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver - Love Story:
This is the perfect lip colour for mums who want colour and pigmentation without sacrificing comfort or hydration. The formula of this lipstick contains awesome goodies like Shea Butter, Argan Oil and Jojoba Oil to ensure this lipstick is super comfortable for all day wear. This colour is a beautiful "your lips but better" type of shade, slightly more rosy and deep than your average nude. Due to its moisturising and glossy nature, even the most mature of lips will look plump and full!

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula:
I don't know if it is just my mum, but my mum loooooves to moisturise. She is constantly raiding my body lotion selection! She has always been a big fan of the Palmer's range so throwing this in every year as a little extra present never hurts! I love the Palmer's range - they moisturise so well and smell delicious!

Who doesn't love a great facial oil? This one in particular is fantastic as I find it sinks in super fast and is certified organic. It is filled to the brim with awesome goodies like Pomegranate Seed Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Borage Seed Oil and my personal favourite, Rosehip Oil! If your mum is looking for a lovely night time treatment, look no further than the Uni Organics Anti-Age Face Oil.

B. Balenciaga - Skin fragrance:
Firstly, this a beautiful looking fragrance. They've designed the bottle really lovely and it feels super high quality and definitely gift "material". Personally, this isn't really my type of scent as I like super rich and warm fragrances, however I can definitely picture my mum wearing this. It is said to consist of floral woody notes, with hints of green tea and lilies.


No matter your age we all love a good facial cleanse, and this release by Conair is perfect! Not only does it include two different types of heads for your skincare regime, it also include a brush for body maintenance and three attachments for footcare! I showed my mum this and she was blown away by the variety of the machine meaning you could potentially do an entire at-home spa treatment with this one brush! Nifty!


Skin Therapy range:
So I got sent this awesome selection of the Skin Therapy products in a cute little box. However, you can buy them all separately from Coles for less than $35 each! Their range targets wrinkles and lines and would be great on more mature aged skin. The Dragon's Blood Sculpting Serum has collagen concentrate to lift, firm and define.The Bee Venom Daily Moisturiser works at banishing fine lines and wrinkles by lifting, smoothing and protecting the skin with SPF 15. The Bee Venom Night Creme is made to be a night treatment to renew, regenerate and nourish the skin as you sleep!

So that is my 2016 picks for Mother's Day. I've tried to keep the costs low without sacrificing quality or that luxe feel! I'll be gifting my mum some of these lovely products for Mother's Day and I'm sure she is going to love all of them :)

What are you getting your mum this year?

Jacquelyn xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments