Current Top 5 Nude Lipsticks

April 19, 2016


Nude lip colours are my go to. I usually go for them everyday. Because of the constant new ones being released, I do usually change up my top favourites every once in awhile, so I wanted to show you my Top 5 Current Nude Lipsticks in my collection. Keep reading if you want to see my favourites from Maybelline, Stila, Rimmel and MORE!



First up is the Maybelline Bold Matte - Mat7. I love the Maybelline lipstick formulas and this is no exception. This is a creamy matte lipstick which is my favourite formula because it is so comfortable on my lips while still providing maximum opacity. This is a gorgeous rosey, blush pink nude that would be flattering on a lot of skin shades and flatter my light skin really well.

Similar in shade is the Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour - Sensual which is only very slightly darker in shade. The texture of this lipstick is super comfortable to wear as it isn't a glossy formula that will slip but a really great cream finish. Again, this is a rosey, blush pink but a tinge bit more pink in tone than the Maybelline option. I switch between these two on an everyday basis.

The darkest of my top 5 is a new one from Rimmel, The Only 1 - 700 Naughty Nude. This shade is a more rosey nude shade and a glossier finish. However, what I've been loving about the entire range of The Only 1 lipsticks is their amazing opacity and their fantastic longevity. For so long I went with matte lip products because I expected them to last longer than a glossy lip, but I find these last all day on me while still maintaining a slight sheen to them!

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Caramello is my favourite nude lip product at the moment. If you guys have been reading my previous blog posts and seeing my latest insty posts you know I have been reaching for this nearly everyday. It can be a bit light for people that are darker than me, but if you are pale Caramello is going to be your new bestie! It is an amazing formula that doesn't flake off my lips and it really does last all day on me!

The palest of the bunch is my Gerard Cosmetics - Buttercup lipstick. This isn't so much a nude shade, but more of a light warm pink shade. This is one of my favourite and most used shades in my entire collection. It is super flattering on me and feels great on the lips as it doesn't dry them out or look too glossy!

So what are your Top 5 Nude lipsticks!? I love nudes so I can't resist picking more up! Leave me a comment below! :)

Jacquelyn xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I do love a nude lip, even though I would rock a bright/bold lip most days.. I pulled out Velvet Teddy from my giant pile of MAC lipsticks and gave it a little loving on the weekend and forgot how much I love it!

    Mel x || Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Stila is my favourite shade out of those picks. They all look gorgeous!!! I love a good nude lip as well. MAC Velvet Teddy and Oxblood are some of my faves.

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete