Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits Blush Duos

October 10, 2016

Becca Champagne Splits Blush Duos
I was so lucky to have received all four of the brand new Becca Champagne Splits Blush Duos in the mail and I love them soooo much I needed to tell you guys! If you are interested in checking out the swatches for all four of the Champagne Splits, keep reading...


Becca Champagne Splits Blush Duos

Champagne Pop/Flowerchild
No doubt, one of my favourites out of the four, I adore this duo. Flowerchild is a gorgeous natural pink shade that is perfect with any look. It has extremely subtle gold shimmer throughout.

Prosecco Pop/Pamplemousse
A slightly brighter alternative, Pamplemousse is a gorgeous rich pinky coral shade. I've always been a lover of these rich, pinky red shades so I think this is absolutely stunning.

Champagne Pop/Hyacinth
This colour would look insane on someone with a deeper skintone. A gorgeous, bright fuschia shade of blush, I love this colour!

Prosecco Pop/Amaretto
Another favourite, Amaretto was in the original Champagne Face palette which I did a full review here about. This is a stunning warm, bronze blush which is definitely the perfect shade for someone with warm undertones. 

These are now live on the Sephora Australia website, retailing for $64 each. You can shop them here.

What's your favourite duo? Let me know in the comments below!

Til next time...


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was soooo tempted by the Amaretto/Prosecco duo since Amaretto was the only blush shade I was really interested in from the palette, and I already have Champagne Pop. I managed to resist though (only just!) as I have way too many neutral blushes and gold highlighters! They are all so gorgeous though!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete