Irresistible Me Hair Extensions - First Impression

October 13, 2016

With my wedding fast approaching (LITERALLY A WEEK AWAY!) I've kinda been stressing out about my hair situation. I have shorter hair, approximately at my collarbones but I feel that with my dress I need to have longer hair to suit it. Cue hair extensions! I was lucky enough to be contacted by Irresistible Me to try out their range of hair extensions. I couldn't resist!



I picked out the Silky Touch clip-in extensions in the shade Silky Natural Black with a length of 16" and a weight of 200g. I was so nervous as to which shade I needed to get, however, I watched this video which explained each shade in their range (a total of 12!) extensively and even compared them together so you can pick the most appropriate colour choicefor your hair. As I have highlighted areas through my hair now, I went for the lighter black shade which has ended up matching perfectly!

When I think of extensions, I think of super coarse or straw-like hair, however these feel incredible. They are so soft and you can easily run your hair through them. Personally, I think I chose the perfect weight and length for what I'm after. Their Silky Touch range is 100% Remy human hair and is their best-selling line. Just like your regualar hair, the extensions can be curled or straightened as you wish. 

Within my kit, I received:
1 x 4-clip piece
2 x 3-clip pieces
5 x 2-clip pieces
2 x 1-clip pieces
3 extra clips


An extra note, they also offer free international shipping for orders over $150! While it may seem like a lot, hair extensions add up in cost fast, so you'd probably be able to reach it by ordering one set of extensions.


Keep an eye on my blog in the next fortnight to see some before and after pictures of the extensions applied. 


Have you tried extensions before?

Till next time...

You Might Also Like

0 comments