Review: L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contouring Kits

February 20, 2017

 Okay, I'm a little late in reviewing these cream contouring kits by L'Oreal. These contour kits come in two different variations, 01 Light/Medium and 03 Medium/Deep, with the latter being warm toned and the lighter more cool toned and pink. 

These innovative little kits are the perfect addition to your makeup bag. Keep reading if you want to find out why.

Top to Bottom: 01 Light, 03 Medium/Dark
Whilst they are cream kits, they blend out to a powder consistency very quickly meaning they don't look bad on top of face powders or over the top of a liquid/cream foundation. Due to this consistency, they blend like a dream on the skin, making them extremely versatile, going from natural definition to a sharp, chic contoured look. 

Out of the two kits, it is hard to pick a favourite. Whilst I love the cool undertones of the Light kit, I really enjoy using the contour shade of the Medium kit for bronzing and warming up the face. The contour shade in the Light kit is a more subtle, cool toned brown which allows for very realistic shadows, whereas the Medium is basically a warm cream bronzer. 

Unfortunately, for me the highlight shades don't do it. The Light kit is too pink toned, whereas the Medium kit is too warm on my skintone to highlight. I feel like there is opportunity to release a more neutral and universal shade that can suit neutral undertones whilst also still being light enough for pale skin tones like myself. 

If you are in search of an affordable contour kit to add to your collection, these L'Oreal ones are definitely worth a shot. You can pick them up from Priceline for RRP: $29.95.

Till next time...


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're not wrong about the highlights. They definitely need a neutral colour! I do love the contour shades though! <3

    Tahana
    www.tahanalee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely!! I actually love cream products, and use them on a daily basis over powders!! (mainly because I am to lazy ha!) I will have to check these out next time I am near a priceline!!

    Mel xx || Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete