THE BIGGEST EMPTIES EVER!

February 09, 2017


I haven't done an empties post in literally forever... wait... have I even done an empties on my blog?! Well, I have the biggest EVER empties. Honestly. There were so many items I got rid of from my collection why not throw them altogether and do a mini review on the items!

Keep reading if you want to see what goodies I'm tossing!

Homebrand Baby Wipes
I use these for everything - wiping my beauty table, removing swatches and removing my makeup daily. These wipes stay moist for ages and I regularly repurchase from Woolworths.
Repurchase? Yes.

Kmart Green Tea Face Wipes
These are so affordable and if I don't have my baby wipes, these are usually the wipes I get because they are only $2 from my favourite place on earth - ie. Kmart.
Repurchase? Most likely.

Innoxa Triple Action Gel Wash
This wash didn't do anything amazing for my skin - it was refreshing because of the gel consistency however, I didn't notice any improvements in my skin. 
Repurchase? No.

Innoxa Renew Anti-Ageing and Firming Eye Cream
Eye creams are a funny thing. I never stick with one, because I never notice anything from them. This one also didn't do anything incred. This one was light and felt refreshing under my eyes.
Repurchase? No.

Beauty Essentials Pure Rosehip Oil
When searching for Rosehip Oil originally, I chose this one because it was the cheapest and honestly I loved it. Here's a little secret... I can't tell the difference between the different rosehip oils out there.
Repurchase? Possibly.

Daiso Brush and Puff Cleaner
Hands down, best brush cleaner everything. 
Repurchase? Already have backups.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat
One of my top picks for top coats. This stuff dries so fast and smooths everything out on my nails. Love this!
Repurchase? Yep.

Marc Anthony Coconut Oil Hair Treatment
I love a good hair mask and I did enjoy this little sample sachet. Washing it out felt incredible and left my hair looking shiny, healthy and smooth.
Repurchase? Probably not as I am enjoying other masks.

Anatomicals Could We Be Any More Pacific?
This body gel felt super refreshing and smelt incredible on the skin! I am really excited to try some other Anatomical goodies!
Repurchase? Probably not

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
I know you aren't supposed to use these strips, but I have an unhealthy addiction. These strips are so much fun and are a good little bonding activity hubby and I do on the regular! So satisfying.
Repurchase? Forevvvver.

Rexona Clinical Protection Deodorant
These deodorants are my favourite ever. These keep me super dry and smelling fresh and lovely throughout the entire day and even with a workout. Can't go past them.
Repurchase? Yes. 

Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser
I was super excited for how amazing these would be and whilst I love the easiness of spraying the moisturiser I didn't find them very moisturising or hydrating on the skin which is a bummer.
Repurchase? Perhaps another variety.

Rexona Clinical Protection Deodorant
Another one! Same as above.
Repurchase? Yes.

Nip + Fab Glycolic Scrub
Whilst I didn't mind this, I have tried better glycolic scrubs out there. This one didn't feel too abrasive either which is always a plus.
Repurchase? Probably not.

Nip + Fab Glycolic Gel Cleanser
I feel like I can never really rate skincare very high. I always judge skincare so harshly that I tend to just purchase new ones everytime. This one was also pretty average unfortunately.
Repurchase? No.

Dirty Works Coconut Body Butter
Body butters are amazing - so hydrating and rich. This one was no exception. However, I wasn't a huge fan of the coconut scent. By the end of the tub, I was pretty over it.
Repurchase? No.

Plunketts Aloe Vera Moisturiser
This moisturiser is a super light weight and quick sinking moisturiser. Unfortunately, it did leave a weird sticky residue on my skin which was a bit ew.
Repurchase? No.

Polished London Dry Shampoo
Not my favourite dry shampoo. Whilst I like that it had a tint, I didn't really see much cleansing going on or even volume. Just a meh dry shampoo.
Repurchase? No.
Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths
These wipes were okay. They dried out pretty fast though, but I did like the texture of the wipes as they felt thicker than usual wipes.
Repurchase? Probably not.

Cocofixation Wipes
These wipes are awesome. These feel so nice and moist (eugh, hate that word). They stayed damp the entire time the packet was being used and I love the subtle coconut smell of them too.
Repurchase? Possibly.

Bioderma Sensibo H2O
I love this stuff. I am one of the million beauty bloggers at there that swear by this stuff.
Repurchase? DUHHHH

Milk Ultra Light Moisturiser
First of all the packaging is awesome... but also a nightmare. Once you get halfway down, this packaging is a nightmare to get the remainder out. The actual moisturiser is light and sinks in quickly into the skin.
Repurchase? Probably not.

Woolworths Select Nail Polish Remover
Thought I would go with the cheap option, but not again. This takes forever to get nail polish off. So frustrating.
Repurchase? No.

Colour Theory Nail Polish Sponge
I do like these genius ideas but I find they dry out pretty fast and are a nightmare if you have a small scratch on your finger.
Repurchase? Possibly.

Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo
I am growing to love the Batiste dry shampoos, however the Blush fragrance is not my favourite. I like the more fruity ones. This gives heaps of volume to my hair though!
Repurchase? Yes, but not this scent.
Australis Make-Up Finishing Spritz
Now... this definitely isn't a makeup setting spray. I never noticed it did anything to the longevity of my makeup. This is definitely more of a refreshing mist.
Repurchase? No.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation
One of my HG foundation. This stuff looks incredible and last ALL day on my skin. One of my top picks.
Repurchase? YESSSS.

Essence Lash and Brow Gel
Do they even still sell this stuff? This was fantastic for such an affordable product. It really stuck my hairs down and kept them in place for ages. 
Repurchase? Possibly, but I like the fibre filled gels now.

Maybelline Colossal Mascara and Falsies Mascara
These two mascaras create some amazing looking lashes on me. I love pairing the two - Colossal gives volume whereas Falsies helpes to lengthen and separate. It took a lot of willpower to throw these out.
Repurchase? Maybe in the future... but I love Too Faced BTS now!

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
This is my go-to powder for setting makeup. I actually am trying to use up other powders in my collection before I repurchase these!
Repurchase? Most definitely.

Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner
This stuff dried out after one use. Not impressed - nor was it very pigmented to begin with.
Repurchase? No.

Covergirl Natural Luxe Mascara
This did nothing for my lashes. Didn't even turn them black. A bit of a flop in my collection so had to just get rid of it.
Repurchase? No.

Essence Liquid Liner
Eugh, another flop. Was excited because I love Essence products, but this was watery and grey. Not a good liner.
Repurchase? No.

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails
I think I did like this as a base coat for a while, but unfortunately mine spilt and dried around the lid so I could never open it again. RIP.
Repurchase? Probably not. Found a new base coat love.

What were your most recent empties? Let me know in the comments below!

Til next time...



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So many empties!! I have a box full too, maybe once we move I will get around to posting another!!

    Mel xx || Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL OF THE EMPTIES! I love hearing your honest thoughts on products! I definitely agree about the Too Faced BTS! I very rarely use anything else now! I am going to try out the baby wipes tip!

    x Tash / becomingtashh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 Researches SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by consuming Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete