Review + Swatches: Smashbox Be Legendary Lipsticks

February 23, 2017

I admit, I was a bit slow to get this review up. These lipsticks were released in Mecca stores in Australia a couple months ago in a total of 36 different shades. I was very lucky enough to be gifted 20 of the shades by the Mecca team and boy, oh boy. The Smashbox Be Legendary lipsticks are up there with some of my favourite formulas and finishes.

If you would like to see swatches of all 20 of the lipsticks in my collection, keep reading!



 Varying from gorgeous nudes to rich reds and even a grey, the Smashbox Be Legendary lipsticks will have you covered no matter what shade you are looking for. With both matte and satin finishes, you will easily find a favourite lipstick for whatever your preferences.

Details:
The lipsticks are infused with Vitamins C and E ensuring that with every swipe on your lips, an extra hit of hydration is delivered, leaving you with soft, plump and comfortable pigmentation. 
Housed in sleek, black rectangular packaging, they unfortunately do not have any form of colour indication on the outside to see what shade it is without having to open the tube each time. 

Favourites:
Out of the 20 I own, it is honestly so hard to pick a favourite so I've narrowed it down to my top five.

Panorama Pink - 
A light to mid-tone pink, this satin finish lipstick is my perfect everyday pink to add some colour and brightness to my look.

Audition - 
A lovely, nude pink shade with subtle peach undertones. This is my favourite nude out of the lipsticks because it is so soft and natural and flatters my skintone nicely.

Bing - 
This matte lipstick is the peeeerrrrrfffffect red. It is bright and fresh and makes your teeth look incredible. This was a top pick for any Christmas celebrations last year!

Punked - 
How unique is this shade? A grey lipstick! So different and the matte formula is honestly such a winner in my books, I wish I was more daring to wear this though.

Pinch Me - 
Another matte, I think we can start seeing a trend here. This is a stunning muted peach coral shade that whilst being full of colour is also extremely wearable. Perfect for the Summer and Spring months.

Which lipstick shade is your favourite? It was so hard to choose my top five when I've been absolutely blown away by the selection and the formulas!

Till next time...

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Audition, LA Sunset and Red Rage look like my type of colours!! Great swatches Jacquelyn!!

    Mel xx || Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plum Role looks like the perfect Winter shade. I definitely need to pick one (or 20) up to see the formula!

    x Tash / becomingtashh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how good are these!! I wear mine almost daily. I'm yet to have a fave I kinda share the love with them all lol!

    Bec | Beauty With Bec

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't remember if Unzipped or Bing was the colour you wore to the Christmas party now but they both look devine!

    Maddie | www.maddiesbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These lipsticks look gorgeous! I am loving the look of those top 4 shades in the first swatch photo. Also lovely swatch photos i am absolutely terrible with swatch photos which is why i pretty much never post them up because i am never happy with how they turn out. Great post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete