NEW IN: Rimmel The Only 1 Matte Lipsticks

February 06, 2017


Last week, the brand new Rimmel The Only 1 Matte Lipsticks landed in my mail box and got me all kinds of excited. I originally loved the regular formula The Only 1 Lipsticks because of their intense pigment and formula but I was jumping for the matte version!

Keep reading for swatches and my final thoughts on this new drugstore release!



Salute
A soft pinky-nude shade (FAVOURITE)

High Flyer
A rosy deeper nude shade

Trendsetter
A warm toned universal nude

Leader of the Pink
A light barbie pink, perfect for a daily pop of colour

Call The Shots
A deeper pink with warm undertones

Take The Stage
A gorg blue toned red - makes your teeth shine!

Run The Show
A unique bright purple shade

The Matte Factor
Deep wine red with purple tendencies

Look Who's Talking
Warm deep brown shade

I adore the colour selection Rimmel chose for the lipsticks - there is such a fantastic variety I honestly am impressed. From nudes to deep purples and reds, I am impressed! 

The formula definitely looks matte on the lips, however, is the most comfortable creamy matte rather than a "liquid lipstick" type matte formula. This lipstick lasted a good 4-6 hours on my lips without eating and seems to wear off easily based on the couple of shades I've trialled.

Overall, a big thumbs up from me in terms of formula and shade selection. 

Have you tried The Only 1 Matte Lipstick range yet? What are your thoughts?

Til next time... 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I got these too! But I haven't had a chance to play with them yet!! I smell like the original ones too (which I love!)

    Mel xx || Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete