My Favourite Greige Lipstick!

May 26, 2016


Who would have thought a grey-beige-pink concoction of a lip colour would be so damn flattering? I've fallen head over heels for this gorgeous trend and I've found my favourite in the form of the Colourpop Lippie Stix in the shade Tootsi. Keep reading to find out why this greige lip shade is giving me life!



Tootsi is described as a cool-toned grey beige (greige) with a matte finish - and I 100% agree with their claim. This colour has slight grey hues whilst still being somewhat neutral. I suprisingly find this lip colour to be super flattering on my skintone. It maintains a nude look without being the typical pink or beige nude. I have a feeling I will be reaching for this and picking up other greige shades for the Winter months coming...

I adore this Colourpop formula. Being a matte formula, this lasts on my lips all day without any touch-ups. I have found this to be the same with the other matte Lippie Stix I own, so I definitely give an A+ to the matte formula!

What is your favourite Greige shade? I need to get my paws on some more!

Jacquelyn xx

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I LOVE it! Kind of looks a little like velvet teddy which is my HG 'greige' lipstick. This post is actually the first time I have heard that term! haha

    Tahana <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF GREIGE BEFORE? I love it for a more interesting kind of neutral!

      Delete
  2. I love Tootsi too! I wore it non-stop last year and now I am back to loving peaches and nudes! Great review x

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  3. patsy@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to pick these up ASAP! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. I'm obseesd with colourpop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. I'm obseesd with colourpop

    ReplyDelete