Physicians Formula Super BB: Bronzer & Blush

May 24, 2016


Physicians Formula is a brand I've never really taken much notice off as I've walked the aisles of Priceline. It always seemed a bit boring even though I have noticed our US beauty lovers rave on and on about their products. I was lucky enough to have received this Super BB Bronze & Blush - Light/Medium in the mail and it has definitely brought PF to my eyes! If you would like to hear more of my thoughts of this product, keep reading!



Firstly, the packaging isn't my favourite. It is wayyyy too bulky for what the product actually is. I feel like this is a common thing with PF products actually... Underneath the product is a handy little mirror and blush brush which I think is an awesome inclusion, however, to be honest I would be happier with sleeker packaging than this inclusion. The products themselves are lovely. They are pigmented and don't kick up a lot of excess powder. They are smooth and soft in texture.I find these last a full 6-8 hour day on my cheeks without looking blotchy or fading completely.


The bronzer in this duo is probably one of my favourite bronzers EVER. It isn't too warm nor is it too cool. I find this suits my skintone extremely well. It has very, very, VERY subtle shimmer throughout which I find makes it look natural on the skin as it isn't glowy but not powdery matteas some other matte bronzers can do.

The blush is another love of mine too. It is a gorgeous pinky peach shade, right up my alley. This shade is light enough it tends to brighten up my complexion and add a lovely healthy glow to my cheeks. This shade has very subtle shimmer in it as well, same as the bronzer, and this helps it sit naturally on the skin.

Final Thoughts: I love this duo. I love it convenience and I love the actual product inside. I give this an A+!

What have you tried from Physicians Formula? Anything you recommend I should pick up?

Jacquelyn xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I haven't tried anything from PF either, I gave away the powder that we go in the Obsession gift bag! But this look like it would be a good travel product or a good one for someone starting out in the makeup world!! Great review Jac! See you this weekend!!

    Mel xx || Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning! I think PF is such an underrated brand! I have their hearts mood blush thingy and I love it!

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stuff was too warm for me. I prefer taupe blush from nyx for contouring

    ReplyDelete