Review: Mesoestetic Pure Renewing Mask

May 10, 2016


Other than the fact I can't pronounce the brand name, this newly released Pure Renewing Mask from Mesoestetic has quickly become one of my favourite face masks! If you want to read more about what I think of this new release, keep reading!



First things first, this mask is a hybrid between a mask and an exfoliator. I've never tried one of these kind of products before so I was keen to see how it goes. As you guys know, I've been trying to tackle my uneven skin texture with things like the Alpha-H Liquid Gold solution so I was hoping this would help on a more external level. The texture of this mask is a very thick cream like consistency, very atypical of other masks that I've tried before. The cool thing about this one is that there are small, granular within the mask giving a really gritty, textured feel.

If you have acne prone skin, this mask has been specially designed with a fancy ingredient called m.acne complex which works at correcting multiple factors that cause blemishes. I have acne prone skin and this hasn't caused any reactions or further breakouts.

I've used this a handful of times since I received it in the mail and I have definitely fallen head over heels for it. It feels great on the skin without going tight or uncomfortable and the grains aren't too harsh to hurt my face when I scrub the product away at the end. I also notice a DRAMATIC improvement in the smoothness of texture of my skin straight after use and a DRAMATIC reduction in pore size, particular on my nose and cheeks areas.

My eyes have been opened to this fantastic brand Mesoestetic and I am so excited to get my hands on other products of theirs!

Have you tried anything from them before?

Jacquelyn xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am still in the process of trialling this product! I can't pronounce it either haha!

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete