NEW PRODUCT: Philosophy - No Reason To Hide

May 19, 2016


I'm always on the lookout for a new BB cream type product to try because they are great for lazy makeup days, and let's be honest, that is most days! This new offering my Philosophy landed on my desk the other week and I've been trialing it for the lazy days I've been having. If you would like to know more of my thoughts about the Philosophy No Reason To Hide - Instant Skin-Tone Perfecting Moisturiser, keep reading! 


I love the packaging of this product. I think it so nifty that it is in a sleek squeezey tube BUT with an awesome and fantastic proportioned pump under the cap. This not only makes it super easy to control the amount of product that comes out but also makes it super hygienic and mess-free. It has the typical Philosophy simplistic, minimalist packaging we all love. 



The product itself is a relatively thick consistency - it won't run down the back of your hand if you hold your hand upright. I find the consistency allows for a relatively easy, streak-free application with a brush or Beauty Blender. 

Unfortunately, this colour is not the best pick for myself. I was sent the Light and Medium and the Light shade is what is swatched on my hand above. When freshly applied it suits me nicely, but I'm fairly sure I've noticed some oxidising changing it to a couple shades darker than what looks good on me!

This product doesn't seem to emphasize any of my pores or lines and I find it is a lovely semi-matte finish. I definitely need to set this with a powder to help control my oils, but overall it last a good couple hours before I start to really get uncomfortable with it on. 

Have you tried this BB cream before? I'd love to know your thoughts on it!

Jacquelyn xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love a good BB cream too, they really are perfect for lazy days or when your skin is having a good day and you just want a more pop! The coverage also looks pretty good on this product.

    Great post girl.

    Bec | beautywithbec.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad this one isn't your shade! It looks really nice. I'm obsessed with Philosophy products lately!!!

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete