Benefit's New Brow Products! Gimme Brow, Ka-BROW!, Goof Proof Brow Pencil and BROWVO! Conditioning Primer

July 19, 2016


As you may (or may not) be aware, Benefit have been queens of the brow game for quite some time. They are well-known for their eyebrow taming skills and have released some amazing products over the years (including Brow Zings and Gimme Brow - some of my absolute fave brow products). On July 22nd, only a few more sleeps, Benefit are releasing 9 brow products, some completely brand new and some old favourites repackaged. 


I was lucky enough to be sent a PR package of 4 of them; Gimme Brow, Ka-BROW!, Goof Proof Brow Pencil and the BROWVO! Conditioning Primer. I've been giving these a test over the last couple weeks to see how they behave!


Keep reading to find out more on these new Benefit brow products!


Gimme Brow - $39
This is a favourite of mine and has been for the last couple years. I think this is a fantastic brow gel and even has some little fibres to make the brows appear fuller and more hairy and obviously, this is all the rage for brows nowadays. I love this packaging and think it looks really chic! I can't notice a difference between the old and new formulas. This one now comes in 3 different shades for easier selection! 

Ka-BROW! - $42
Probably the most exciting of releases in this brow collection is Ka-BROW!. This is a cream-gel pomade that is beautiful at creating shape and fullness in your brows. I am obsessed with this pomade! It is incredible. It isn't too creamy or slippery and is very easy to build up. I can wear this for a full day and not see any fading or smudging which is awesome - it is said to be waterproof and give you 24-hr wear. There are 6 shades to choose from, the one I have is 5 and this works well with my super dark brows. I would love to try out 6 as my brows are basically black and it looks like a more cool-toned shade. 

Goof Proof Brow Pencil - $42
Okay, this is awesome. The actual pencil inside is shaped as a diamond which really sharp edges and a fully body. This allows it to define and be extremely precise whilst also still providing quick and easy fill within the sparse areas of the brow. This is meant to give you 12-hours of wear and is waterproof. I've never been a huge fan of pencils cause I find they take forever to apply and perfect, but this one is super easy and super quick!

BROWVO! Conditioning Primer - $49
Have a problem with sparse brows? This primer/treatment is meant to condition the brow hairs and help growth as it contains keratin and soy proteins. It is also meant to help brow products applied on top last longer throughout the day. So far I'm still testing this out to see a difference however I do like the ease of this product and the fact is dries quickly on my brows and I can apply products straight over the top.

Overall I am loooooving these new releases from Benefit and think they have smashed this release. With 9 products being released, I can bet there is a product for everyone in their range now. The other 5 products I didn't receive are:
- High Brow and High Brow Glow
- Read, Set, BROW!
- Precisely, My Brow Pencil
- 3D BROWtones
- Brow Zings

Are you picking anything up from the range? Let me know your thoughts!


You Might Also Like

1 comments