My Experience: Puresmile

July 07, 2016

I was recently contacted by the team from Puresmile to go in and get my teeth naturally whitened at their Brisbane location in Westfield Garden City. I have only ever once got my teeth whitened and that was in Bangkok, so I wasn't really sure what to expect but I was definitely keen with my wedding quickly coming (only 4 months to go now!).

If you want to read more about my experience and see my results, keep reading!


Basically Puresmile is located in one of those kiosks you see in the shopping centres. They have these cute little pod chairs that you will sit in during your treatment, an ottoman to relax your legs on and they are even happy to provide a charging cord for your iPhone and some awesome Sony headphones to listen to whatever you please - I watched some YouTube videos!

They have a couple of different treatment packages you can go for, depending on the levels of whiteness you are after. Starting the treatment I was at approximately a 12-14 on their scale in terms of yellowness. It sounds bad, but honestly, it was still in the first half of whiteness so I was pretty proud of my efforts. I decided to go with their Signature treatment which involves 3 sessions of 20 minutes. 


It is a really simple idea and basically involves them putting the gel into a mouth guard and you simply sitting back in the pod with the LED lamp working to activating the gel. 

A great thing about Puresmile is that their gel is all natural and peroxide free, which means I didn't feel and sensitivity or anything! I have relatively sensitive teeth so it was nice to not aggravate it whilst getting whiter teeth.

Top: Before
Bottom: After 2 sessions

Okay, as the doofus I was I forgot to take a proper "after" shot. This above after was actually only after 2 sessions, rather than the full three! Woopppps. But, as you can see, there is still a huge difference in the whiteness of my teeth compared to the before shot. I was actually so happy with the results and couldn't stop smiling that whole afternoon.

My teeth went from a beginning shade of 12-14 to a solid 2-3 on the whiteness scale after the treatment. I basically got as white as actually possible! This is a great option to expensive dental whitening visits and is perfect for any occasions where you want a quick whitened smile (think job interview, photoshoot etc.). I am definitely considering doing this again just before my wedding to ensure for some gorgeous pearly whites!

Have you tried whitening your teeth before?



You Might Also Like

0 comments